Tittie love

At a recent session, the provider informed me that after a few minutes, my breastworship was enough for her and we needed to move on.

I know that every woman is different. Also that is might vary day-to-day with each woman. However, what is considered "usual"? One minute? Five minutes? Is ten minutes too long?

I am not talking about lactating as that seems to be an established fetish.

Also, are there any providers known for extended sessions.
I guess it all depends on how long of session you have booked . And how long you are wanting to worship...and how you worship. Are you gentle ? Or rough ? Do you bite or pinch ? I'm getting to where I like breast play as long as its gentle but then again when I get really turned on they're not as sensitive ....Ijs
Allison... one day... I am going to come check out the girls, and your skills.... hehe, I am working on your request, with an.... tell everyone you know me!
Allison..I am working on your request, with an.... tell everyone you know me! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Huh ?
you told me you are not too newbie friendly..... so ... I worked on that today with someone that was, and is well known....
Really now ? So you're ready to take the plunge ? Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread lol , sorry OP...
Ilove tit worship as long as you are gentle lol i dont have much but a 40d is good enough