How y'all doin?

Sending my greetings your way from the Peach State where the ladies are in season, ripe and ready to be eaten:thr ob:

I spent more time here a few years ago until I got a little burnt out on the same ol discussions and sadly drama.

I've been lurking and posting a bit over the last few months. Seems like there are a number of new to me faces. Wish there was a little more activity here.

More and more I've been finding myself just enjoying all Atlanta has to offer.
Are you here trying to stir up some trouble?

Yes, this summer has been good to me also.
Me? Trouble? Never?

I consider this more a pulse check. See if anyone is alive out there.

So glad to hear Summer has been good to you!
Wow...I haven't been here in forever and here I log in and see the two of you this morning!

Kismet? Same wavelength?
Fancy seeing ya'll here.

Hello from Texas!

How have you been, Lynette? I haven't seen you in these parts in FOREVER.

And a big morning hello to Ansley and altcomedy.
Elisabeth, I know, I haven't been here or other of our hangouts in forever. It's so nice to see you here!

Feeling sentimental now!
remember when these boreds were full of tales of wonton trysts and illicit sex acts?
Now this is fricken weird.
Now this is fricken weird. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Not so much.

BUT ... How have you been doing, PJ?
What timing! It's nice to see some of us still here. I've been busy with real life, but the fantasy world continues to pull at my strings every now and then.
Wow...

Just like Old Home Week.

Howdy, y'all. Hope everyone has had a great summer!
remember when these boreds were full of tales of wonton trysts and illicit sex acts? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
lol Your memory is better than mine. I do remember a few "fuck yous" exchanged.

Hey PJ and CaptainMidnight!
Damn, damn, damn, PJ O'Rourke...I thought's you's was done gone fer good....

I don't pay to get the premium service here. Somebody that does PM me and tell me what that poor gal "Ana" did to piss ol PJ off? She musta really been a hot mess to earn the distinction of being PJ's only review.
Wow...

Just like Old Home Week.

Howdy, y'all. Hope everyone has had a great summer! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
What is "Old Home" week? Are you calling us old?

lol Your memory is better than mine. I do remember a few "fuck yous" exchanged.

Hey PJ and CaptainMidnight! Originally Posted by Ansley
Yes, I tend to remember all of the "fuck you's" instead of the warm and fuzzy memories. But wasn't that on another board?

Yes, it's rather nice to see some familiar faces.

And Veronica!!! I tried to quote your hello post and couldn't do it on this retarded, full of advertising malware that needs removing, computer of mine.

A big hello!!!

Best,
Elisabeth