Would an undercover enter your car and allow you to drive off?

Greeting all:

Just a quick question for the DFW area....

Does anyone know anything about vice procedures when working a sting on the streets? I've always made the assumption that a female vice officer would not be allowed to enter the car of a John and would be even less likely to drive off with him.

I use this as part of my screening criteria. If they get in, allow you to drive off and cop a feel I just assume there is no way they are vice.

Please chime in with any helpful information. Feel free to expand beyond my question.

Cheers!
Not sure if I have a one word answer.. Never heard of them getting in. Use your spiddey. Never talk while there outside the vehicle. Always watch your six. Find you a few with a cell and hope they keep it on. If you must stop just remember your not the only one hunting. Know your area!!! You can spot the regulars. Last, if they lean over and ask the q. Your response should be "Do you need a ride". If they don't get in. Drive off
Don't think the will get in your car.they are waiting for that word you say that getting you busted.they will be listen round the corner.
Stick with do you need a ride... fi she mentions $$ at all move along... most of the SW in Dallas have been trained well to say yes to needing a ride and hopping in, let them in, make them flash you some goods, get a feel, and then negotiate a deal once you have her in an area you feel secure... its not foolproof but whenever I roll up on a girl who says shes working and wants 60 I move along and say oh I just thought you needed a ride...
Thanks. That is my normal stance. I usually stick with my known track and look for regulars. My assumptions are that if vice wants to do a sting they will sweep the legit walkers off the street first then insert the bait so if you see several girls you know are legit it's less likely the new one is vice.

I was just curious about the question I posed. One would think vice would not take unnecessary risks within their ranks and getting in a car with a stranger seems unnecessary.
The answer is no. They are not going to risk injury or worse to bust you for solicitation. I know this for a fact. Mongers are not a high priority on the list, except for a about twice a year.
You need a ride? Classic line and great defense. I'm just a good church going fellow who was just helping this lady. No sir, I try not to judge a person by their appearance.
randomtxguy has it exactly right.. one thing about the getting in your car, though.. it is not about safety, really, it's about crossing that line into your space, where the Cop is promoting the activity too much. if she gets in, you can quickly cop a feel, finger, etc., and that is obviously not acceptable.

what she will do (and if you ever watched "Cops", you've seen it a lot) is stand outside your car, chat you up, and direct you to drive to a nearby spot where she will meet you.. of course, the posse is there to pounce on you, should your big head fail you.
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2016, 07:01 PM
I've had SW's start to talk $ for services to straight bbbj to break the ice, I don't ever say shit when asked but always ask to see the goods or touch to see where it goes, if you're a talker you'll end up taking a ride downtown if it's a sting.
  • Xman
  • 09-21-2016, 08:56 PM
I agree with the above, most will not talk much outside of the car. I did have a fun girl that use to hang out around riverside a few years ago. The first time I gave her a ride, she said she wanted to taste me. It caught me by surprise, but I gotta say, I enjoyed this young lady pulling my dick and and shoving it in her mouth within 2 minutes of meeting her. Damn I miss that one...
Yep.. Randomtxguy and Chung Tran summed it up!
Yea a real SW will be more cautious of you than you are of then..they gonna hope in shake the spot
Ever watch "Cops"?
Yes.
Yes, A real cop will get in your car. If they do, they usually are wired and have at least one marked unit nearby to pull you over.
Have any of you actually experienced a cop getting into your car? Or better yet, have any of you been arrested? Just curious. I haven't had a lot of experience with SW.