Got taken advantage of today !

http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...-0266/45798633

http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...-0266/45798706

These 2 are thieves along with there pimp . Pictures are dated by the tats are not . Lost $150 OH well live an learn
What did they do?
This is why we have ECCIE and stay off of the Backpage. smh
the virtually identical ads are flag-raising..
How did u get jack by 2 of them? Was it the same day and u lost 150 but there was 2 of them be more detailed pls. Cuz that 2nd one looks like she might be a gem if she wasn't shady.
What happened? I have texted with the top girl........
Yeah ads we're placed 12 minutes apart also in addition to the other comments on similarity.. Where was in call? Did you talk to a live person? Just looking at theses ghetto looking wg's I see all kinds of red flags. Tell me, you had to have known. You just used the wrong head. If nothing else, all WG ads on BP that say no AA. Automatic think pimp.. Thanks for alert tho
  • BLM69
  • 10-28-2016, 12:13 PM
We need details more than lost $150
thsi is why i have never seen a gal off of bp. im sorry it happened to you good sir, better luck next time.
http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...-0360/45973431

She is back guys stay the hell away, details were simple her and her pimp took my 150 go at your own risk
Yeah ads we're placed 12 minutes apart also in addition to the other comments on similarity.. Where was in call? Did you talk to a live person? Just looking at theses ghetto looking wg's I see all kinds of red flags. Tell me, you had to have known. You just used the wrong head. If nothing else, all WG ads on BP that say no AA. Automatic think pimp.. Thanks for alert tho Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
Absolutely buddy that's a huge sign when the add say no AA and the reason for this in most cases on backpage is because black guys is most likely to give there pimp ass a hard time if some shit get started and I know this because I am black and one of the few that is on record for giving pimps hell if I ever run into them. I told a chick many years ago that I saw off back page that if a guy comes through that door I'm going to shoot your ass first she hurry up and got her phone and call him and then ask me to leave I said cool good day and when I left the guy that was outside when I got there was gone lol. I don't fuck with backpage anymore for that reason but I have ran a few pimps ass back to Midwest cities so you have to know the red flags buddy.
http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...-0360/45973431

She is back guys stay the hell away, details were simple her and her pimp took my 150 go at your own risk Originally Posted by crunchtime
Dude - if you dont add some details, you sound like a jittled bitch, not a real dumbass that got took. So far, jittled bitch is the impression.
The "no AA" thing is often a sign of trouble. Lot of dudes see it and think the girl is "better" bc she doesn't see black guys, LOL, that's foolish thinking.

There's a good chance she's a scammer/troublemaker

Dude - if you dont add some details, you sound like a jittled bitch, not a real dumbass that got took. So far, jittled bitch is the impression. Originally Posted by ethorn
maybe he doesn't want to give more details out of fear. Maybe he thinks someone saw his car or lcense plates and would know it's him if he gave too much info.

Sometimes it's best to let it go.
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2016, 11:03 PM
Sometimes no aa means that they don't like black dudes for one reason or another, I've heard that they come in contact with a few bad ones that spoil it for the rest.
Sometimes no aa means that they don't like black dudes for one reason or another, I've heard that they come in contact with a few bad ones that spoil it for the rest. Originally Posted by BLM69
That's true to BLM but it's also that fear of causing trouble to if something happens and their pimps don't want to deal with somebody who want be scared of there ass so they tell them that they can't see AA in most cases. I have actually seen a few girls on eccie that had no AA in there ad so it just really depends if it's a backpage chick that has a pimp or
a provider in the hobby and that is just her preference but either way when you see that shit on backpage don't waste your time.