Look at this. Again.

I still think there is a need for a mobile sex worker( shaggin wagon). With all these small towns around Iowa and the increasing cost of motels I think it would really work for both. I’ve tried my truck before and it just doesn’t work. Needs to be a van with a mattress.
I’m not endorsing this particular lady at all. Looks gross. But she has the right idea.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...-/117917354165
I don't know how many providers would be willing to hop in a van with someone. Seems like something they might find risky safety wise but I could be wrong.
Agreed Les !
Just like the Bang Bus !
A complete setup with the bed and drinks and all ! Lol.
Hold on - let me see the candy first, then I get in...I'm not an idiot...
I had something like this set up with Jocelyn. She knew a hobby friendly Uber driver with a van. He was going to drive around town as we played in the back. We couldn’t get all three of us synced up. I miss Jocelyn.
Just to be clear, the lady provides the vehicle. One of my biggest concerns here would be cleanliness. I’m sure we’ve all experienced the filth associated with some of these ladies living in motel rooms. Part of the reason I went to sb’s is to get away from train wrecks . Turns out, they are still a train wreck. Instead of being on the bullet train they are more like Amtrak.