Review: (Guadalajara) Ximena, from Alicia Doll House Agency

Date: 03/12/2015
Name: Ximena
Contact Info: (+52) 333-14-83-873
URL / Website: http://www.aliciadollshouse.com/guadalajara/ximena/
General Area: Guadalajara, Near downtown
Activities: Strip, Sloppy BBBJ, CG, RCG, DATY, Mish, BBBJ, COT, Chat.
Session Length: 90 Minutes
Fee: MXN 1500 (~US$100)
Hair Length and Color: Black, Long Hair (Waist long)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Young Petite, about 5'6", I'd say 120lbs. Light dark skin (mexican), 36D natural boobs, big round buns on the bottom. Very pretty to my standards, uses braces (Braces make me go nuts for some reason). No kids so no mom marks. Very responsive nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice. Ill be staying in downtown. Any suggestions?
Nice. Ill be staying in downtown. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by ver7igo
Didn't catch your message man, sorry. Do you still need suggestions?
Wow nice!
Wow nice! Originally Posted by Aramis

Thanks! She's been back to Guadalajara but I have not had the chance to catch her again....

Anyways, Maya has my wallet this days
Didn't catch your message man, sorry. Do you still need suggestions? Originally Posted by Piracanto
No worries. Actually I was able to visit with another one of their girls and had an amazing time so thanks for the post. I was a little skeptical at first because everyone I asked for was unavailable but finally they sent someone who I overlooked and she turned out to be awesome. She is Chloe on their page. A little young but was very cool and down to earth.
No worries. Actually I was able to visit with another one of their girls and had an amazing time so thanks for the post. I was a little skeptical at first because everyone I asked for was unavailable but finally they sent someone who I overlooked and she turned out to be awesome. She is Chloe on their page. A little young but was very cool and down to earth. Originally Posted by ver7igo
I'm glad you had a great time! I hear Chloe is one of their best girls.
I'm about to meet with a girl tomorrow from this agency. I hope it goes well! Unfortunately, Maya wasn't available so I went with Victoria. Would you go back to Paramour?
In a heartbeat! I also know Victoria and trust me: you're in for a treat. She's hot and horny as hell!

Enjoy my friend!