Why do AMP's not get busted more often?

Perhaps a stupid question. But why do AMP's not get busted more often?

A well arranged meeting with a provider (with proper screening) in a hotel room or residence should be perfectly safe from the police unless you act really dumb.

But with AMP's it is pretty obvious to everybody what happens and where and when (the cops are probably even in this forum...hi guys...). Couldn't they just wait in an unmarked car and 15 minutes after they guy has entered just enter the premises and start a search including finding a used condom or a naked massage therapist?
Simple, Police have limited resources and it will take a team to complete a sting. This requires planning and time.
Houston police have an open season on AMPs. Them and strip joints get popped regularly.
Same is true for the towns in Erie County where Buffalo NY is located. After AMP reviews are posted they would get shutdown on a regular basis by LE.
if you play it right, busting an AMP is very difficult.

you go in, lay the donation on the in-room table.. and you're in business, no words spoken.

on what basis can you serve an arrest? the Provider has already taken the cash for deposit in a Safe, or given to the Manager. you find a used condom? so what? it is not illegal to fuck Spa girls.
They are known houses of ill repute.
So are most but not all strip joints.
At least in the South.
If you play the game right, the male isn't as much in jeopardy.
Look at the AMP reviews, you will see how to approach the subject,
without getting in trouble. Worst thing to do is go in taking price.
Chan is right just went this afternoon ask if wanted massage how long. lady came collected hour fee i laid cash on table she came back naked. game on
if you play it right, busting an AMP is very difficult.

you go in, lay the donation on the in-room table.. and you're in business, no words spoken.

on what basis can you serve an arrest? the Provider has already taken the cash for deposit in a Safe, or given to the Manager. you find a used condom? so what? it is not illegal to fuck Spa girls. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL this guy is an idiot. It is easy to get busted at a spa and to have the spa raided. It happens all the time. Used condoms are evidence. Suspicions of prostitution can open you up to further investigation which means they will get more evidence that will make people talk and do incriminating shit. LOL, fucking spa girls at the spa means you probably paid to get more than a massage.
They are known houses of ill repute.
So are most but not all strip joints.
At least in the South.
If you play the game right, the male isn't as much in jeopardy.
Look at the AMP reviews, you will see how to approach the subject,
without getting in trouble. Worst thing to do is go in taking price. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Johns are targeted now by LE because they want to stop the cash flow of spas by shaming Johns via public arrests. This is 2018 and not the 1990s!!!
Houston police have an open season on AMPs. Them and strip joints get popped regularly. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Strip Joints in Houston pay a yearly million dollar protection money to anti-trafficking departments of the Houston police department. They have plenty of income to do spa raids and to make arrests.
LOL this guy is an idiot. It is easy to get busted at a spa and to have the spa raided. It happens all the time. Used condoms are evidence. Suspicions of prostitution can open you up to further investigation which means they will get more evidence that will make people talk and do incriminating shit. LOL, fucking spa girls at the spa means you probably paid to get more than a massage. Originally Posted by DeepPurple
it does not happen all the time. nonsense. you use words like "can" and "probably".. I can count exactly 2 raids in Dallas over the last 15 years, only one of which yielded a prostitution-based arrest, that involved neither a Spa Provider or Patron.
it does not happen all the time. nonsense. you use words like "can" and "probably".. I can count exactly 2 raids in Dallas over the last 15 years, only one of which yielded a prostitution-based arrest, that involved neither a Spa Provider or Patron. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I make this simple for you grammatically if you don't understand "can" or "probably". It's "WILL!!!" You think they publicize all raids? You can't be this gullible and dumb.
I make this simple for you grammatically if you don't understand "can" or "probably". It's "WILL!!!" You think they publicize all raids? You can't be this gullible and dumb. Originally Posted by DeepPurple
I know way more about the operations and intricacies of AMPs than you ever will. I stand by my statement. keep making yourself look bad. your ignorance is on display.
On any given day, an AMP could get raided/busted if LE wanted to do so. Unlike studios that screen their clients beforehand and only accept appointments, AMPs accept walk-ins, so an undercover can go in anytime they please to get the actual video evidence they need in court to get a conviction.

No clue as to why it does not happen, my guess is that they have bigger fish to fry than raiding an AMP.
AMPs accept walk-ins, so an undercover can go in anytime they please to get the actual video evidence they need in court to get a conviction. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
please walk me through that.. what actual video evidence?