NO Means Freaking NO!!!

Do to recent events that I've just been informed of, I will NOT be giving out references to anyone I've only seen once. (I seen this particular asshat not even 2 weeks ago & everything went great! No issues or any bullshit at all!)
I will not be used as a "good reference" then they go and screw over the next one. I refuse to let my name be associated with a scam artist, rapist, etc.
My thing is, if that's his end game he should get out of the hobby! As he's unsafe to the community!!
I am extremely upset about this incident. As those things wouldn't have happened to that lady had I not given him the OK.
All women should be treated with respect no matter their profession! For God sake I can't believe I'm having to write this shit, no means no period!!!! Smh.
I understand you being upset but I do not think you should be that hard on yourself because no one has a crystal ball. You could see a guy two or more times, get along well, give a reference and that same guy may still act badly with a provider other than yourself, but sure, references are generally helpful. In this Hobby there is MANY ladies who will see a guy and never even think of asking for a reference or two. It is risky and stupid but reflective of a Provider only concerned with a payday and not her safety! Good post, Ms Ryder!
Right you are indeed! Thank you for your feedback! <3
Xox
I've believed for years that both hobbyists and providers can go bad in an instant. All you can do is report your experience with someone, good or bad. Everything else is just the risk those of us in the hobby assume.
Do to recent events that I've just been informed of, I will NOT be giving out references to anyone I've only seen once. (I seen this particular asshat not even 2 weeks ago & everything went great! No issues or any bullshit at all!)
I will not be used as a "good reference" then they go and screw over the next one. I refuse to let my name be associated with a scam artist, rapist, etc.
My thing is, if that's his end game he should get out of the hobby! As he's unsafe to the community!!
I am extremely upset about this incident. As those things wouldn't have happened to that lady had I not given him the OK.
All women should be treated with respect no matter their profession! For God sake I can't believe I'm having to write this shit, no means no period!!!! Smh. Originally Posted by Cheyenne Ryder

Please put the fuckwaffle on blast in the Ladies private area.
Cheyenne,
Very unfortunate that this happened. As others have said, DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF. If he behaved appropriately you have every reason to believe that is how he will / would act.

To the asshole, well I can not say what i want to you here.

Alpine
Cheyenne there are fucked up people in the hobby. I know you are pissed off and deservedly so. Take awhile to calm down and remember you are taking something away from all the providers over one rat ass dickwad. Don't let him have that power over you. You have a great rack by the way.
Cheyenne......You have a great rack by the way. Originally Posted by burkalini
You noticed that too
I've believed for years that both hobbyists and providers can go bad in an instant. All you can do is report your experience with someone, good or bad. Everything else is just the risk those of us in the hobby assume. Originally Posted by rcinokc
There it is. People change. People are deceptive. People have feelings that erupt from seemingly nowhere, without warning.

Don’t be hard on yourself OP. It’s his fault, not yours.