"I Made the Headlines" Trolling 101

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Yeah, I actually started through them and got into the first one and when I saw everything Trump was saying was actually then vetted by the Mexican officials, it just made me laugh.

If Trump is trolling, then he's certainly doing it from solid ground, while the left continues to throw it out from a rocking leaky dinghy.
  • oeb11
  • 06-22-2019, 02:59 PM
Pee Wee Herman is now what is acceptable for DPST definition of cogent, constructive debate.

Take Groucho's advice - move on and join the Prog-Soc clubs in San Francisco/Venezuela where One will find acceptance and respect for One's debating skills.
Did you see the part in the third video where Lucy shows Charlie the signed document stating she will hold the ball down for him to kick it? And he beleived it. That's the "entertaining" part I was going for.

Comparing and contrasting it to the dumbass waving the fake paper on the deal with Mexico. Just like the interview with George Stephanopoulos where his bullshit about "hoping" the people see his finances. But he won't turn them over. How does his fuckin' stupid ass "hope" anyone sees them when he fights any attempt to disclose them? God DAMN he is a monumental "sad sack", to quote a respectable conservative intellectual, peice . . . of . . . SHIT!

And you wonder WHY we hate him?

New GIF
Did you see the part in the third video where Lucy shows Charlie the signed document stating she will hold the ball down for him to kick it? And he beleived it. That's the "entertaining" part I was going for.

Comparing and contrasting it to the dumbass waving the fake paper on the deal with Mexico. Just like the interview with George Stephanopoulos where his bullshit about "hoping" the people see his finances. But he won't turn them over. How does his fuckin' stupid ass "hope" anyone sees them when he fights any attempt to disclose them? God DAMN he is a monumental "sad sack", to quote a respectable conservative intellectual, peice . . . of . . . SHIT!

And you wonder WHY we hate him?

New GIF
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The bottom line is nobody cares and you're not that important. Plus you don't pay your rent on time, lol.
Pee Wee Herman is now what is acceptable for DPST definition of cogent, constructive debate.

Take Groucho's advice - move on and join the Prog-Soc clubs in San Francisco/Venezuela where One will find acceptance and respect for One's debating skills. Originally Posted by oeb11

Go to Hell - where you might find solace in the fact that your blind brethren baboons can wait for your leader after he has a McHeart-attack.

The bottom line is nobody cares and you're not that important. Plus you don't pay your rent on time, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Scale of one to ten - how important am I? Tiny? You're repected. Your comments.

• oeb11
  • 06-22-2019, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11

Take Groucho's advice - move on and join the Prog-Soc clubs in San Francisco/Venezuela where One will find acceptance and respect for One's debating skills.

Response by 9500 - Go to Hell - where you might find solace in the fact that your blind brethren baboons can wait for your leader after he has a McHeart-attack.

Response by oeb11- Oh my - has a contextual response gotten under SomeOne's skin - Is SomeOne upset about a response after playing OneSelf as a Troll in this thread ????
Methinks SomeOne takes this forum entirely too seriously.

If SomeOne is so upset - I refer SomeOne to the Rules of Forum,and feel free to take One's complaints to the Moderator of the Forum.

Tiny is respected by myself - His posts are thoughtful and constructive. Sometimes I agree with Him.

SomeOne should take a lesson how Tiny posts in a cogent, constructive fashion.

I take Tiny seriously. He posts respectfully, and earns my respect.

"As for SomeOne - 9500- "Jack Nicholson " LOL
Maybe I'm a trolling politician in the political forum.

I should refer someone to post one video four.

There is no use in any debate when the other side just dismisses the facts and denies the truth.

At the risk of stating the obvious, it's smarter to troll in waters inhabited by a lot of tasty fish!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid