california 1st 3rd world state in USA

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...nfrastructure/

Its official.

California is:
1st majority-minority state.
1st 3rd world state.
California should be divided in two parts.
Everything west of the San Andrea fault can be called West California.
Then someone has to spring Lex Luthor out of jail
Then someone has to spring Lex Luthor out of jail Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

that's actually been proposed in Kalifornica .. from a constitutional point of view there is no path to secede from the Union but i recall there is no reason Kalifornica can't vote to divide itself into separate states. it would require a Congressional vote.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cali...-draper-2018-6
Well yeah. But that would give California a couple more Senators "for the new state".
2 new states plus california would have been better but the state supreme court put the kibosh on that 3-state split referendum.

they need to see about recalling those judges.
Well yeah. But that would give California a couple more Senators "for the new state". Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

that might be a good thing. the split would result in a more conservative entity to balance the loony tunes entity, assuming a two way split.

even a three way split would result in a more balanced set of senators than what we have now.
that might be a good thing. the split would result in a more conservative entity to balance the loony tunes entity, ..... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We need to start a Gofundme page for Lex Luthor. He'll take care of the Toons.
Then someone has to spring Lex Luthor out of jail Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
What we need is a big Electronic Dance Festival all along the San Andreas fault.
Crank up the bass real loud and get everybody to jump up and down.

See if we can break the son of a bitch off.
Splitting California would produce 2 or 4 new senators. Depending where the cuts are made 2 would certainly be red staters, 2 would be blue staters, if done correctly, 2 would be toss ups. Here's the dirty secret; California gets 55 electoral votes and they all go to the democrat party even when run the serpent queen. With a split by congressional district 10 of those 55 would become reliability red, and 5 more would be toss ups. You could effectively reduce democrat votes by at least 15 and probably more with winner take all. That is something the democrats fear.
That article perfectly describes this fucked up state.

The only way to enjoy yourself out here is to live on the coast and be able to afford a nice home and private services. The weather is great and for the most part you can walk around and all the bums and weirdos leave you alone.

I carry around a pocketful of 5 dollar bills to give a few regulars and in return they think I'm a great guy and the other filthy bums leave me alone. It is actually hilarious how paralyzed some of the liberal fuckers are out here, afraid to even chase away squatters on their property.

Hint - hire private security to move them along.

If you aren't smart enough to avoid the tent cities and the shit on the streets you need to just open your eyes and get a clue.

BTW, don't establish residence out in this shithole. Just visit and you don't pay state taxes on money earned elsewhere.

I'm selling my property out here in an orderly fashion and by the time my last grandson gets out of Stanford I hope to never come back here.
Cali is gona start there own go fund me page to pay themselfssss
That article perfectly describes this fucked up state.

The only way to enjoy yourself out here is to live on the coast and be able to afford a nice home and private services. The weather is great and for the most part you can walk around and all the bums and weirdos leave you alone.

I carry around a pocketful of 5 dollar bills to give a few regulars and in return they think I'm a great guy and the other filthy bums leave me alone. It is actually hilarious how paralyzed some of the liberal fuckers are out here, afraid to even chase away squatters on their property.

Hint - hire private security to move them along.

If you aren't smart enough to avoid the tent cities and the shit on the streets you need to just open your eyes and get a clue.

BTW, don't establish residence out in this shithole. Just visit and you don't pay state taxes on money earned elsewhere.

I'm selling my property out here in an orderly fashion and by the time my last grandson gets out of Stanford I hope to never come back here. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Back in the 70's when I was a much younger man I drove a truck for a living at first I enjoyed running the west coast! I knew a driver who lived in Ontario east of L.A. in a working class district, they rented the home they lived in and their rent in the 70's was $1200 a mouth plus the houses in this neighborhood were built so close together they couldn't have been more than 5 feet between them I guess that why I like living here in the boondocks my closes neighbor is 3 miles away, no California dreaming ain't for me
Splitting California would produce 2 or 4 new senators. Depending where the cuts are made 2 would certainly be red staters, 2 would be blue staters, if done correctly, 2 would be toss ups. Here's the dirty secret; California gets 55 electoral votes and they all go to the democrat party even when run the serpent queen. With a split by congressional district 10 of those 55 would become reliability red, and 5 more would be toss ups. You could effectively reduce democrat votes by at least 15 and probably more with winner take all. That is something the democrats fear. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
best laid plans go awry...

that's what they said about Alaska and Hawaii (it should never been a state, another story for another time) when they entered the union in the 1950's.

Hawaii was expected to go republican.
Alaska was expected to go democrat.

that's not what happened when they first started voting. the sides flipped.

On Hawaii.. its easy to see why.

Alaska, not so much as thats harder to explain.

BTW, don't establish residence out in this shithole. . Originally Posted by friendly fred
Why not?
Why not? Originally Posted by gnadfly
State income taxes