Mail-Order Brides: Any Legit Sites?

Anyone know of legit sites to meet real-world European/Russian women? I know guys have had great luck finding foreign wives - no idea how they did it.

At the rate I spend on foreign women, I'd save money marrying one.
I have an acquaintance who landed one of the Ukrainian beauties. She was about 5'8", blond, nice build and bolt ons. Other than a slight accent, she was just the dream bride. The sites are legit.
Right, what site did he use?
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

How can this go wrong?

Waite-wait: In how many ways can this go wrong?

Why not look into the SDF/SB scene . . .or just hobby within your means.
Mail-order brides aren't a thing. You have to get your happy ass over to whatever target country you want to pursue this. If you can't pass a background check or have history of prior domestic violence, this method is not going to be possible for you.

Keep in mind you have picked a very costly method of getting a bride. I wouldn't go this route unless you have $20,000+ to spend on this in fees and plane tickets, etc...

You'll see documentaries about this website: https://www.aforeignaffair.com/

From what I've seen from the docs, lots of scammers and fake profiles on the website, don't even bother messing with the website. One sad and lonely moron was out $10,000+ from scammers alone. They bill you for everything, don't fuck with the websites.

You are better off taking their trips, but it can be really sad looking. Bus full of single guys going from town to town, going to dance clubs and events.

Expect to spend a good amount of change on the trip, plus fees, translator costs, etc... but they're going to put you in front of hundreds of ladies that want an American husband for obvious reasons. Fights among ladies are known to break out at these events.

If you're decent looking/dressed and have a slight grasp of the language, you'll be ahead of the game. If you don't speak the language, find one that speaks decent English or learn ASAP.

Build rapport with several of them, take them on a date, spend the night with them and invite them to visit you in the US if they can get a Visa or expect to fly back while on vacation. Eventually meet the parents and go through the entire K1 Visa process. Get an immigration lawyer and give them the evidence that supports your prior relationship and trips and pray she is not denied the Visa.

Success rate for something like this is very low. Out of the 25 guys that go on a trip, MAYBE 1 guy in every other trip finds a bride. You have to be willing to dump a lot of money into it and gamble that nothing might ultimately come of it.
Mail-order brides aren't a thing. Originally Posted by CuddlyForest
With all due respect, you are off the mark here.

Before the internet, I knew guys who were looking through catalogs of mail-order brides. I remember one was Eastern European and one was Hawaii-based for Asian brides [cherry blossoms].

I looked through those catalogs myself, and I knew guys who used those catalogs to set up 'pen-pal' relationships that led to marriage.
@CuddlyForest: thank you for the feedback. I've heard it can be very successful, but just like the hobby, you have to know what you're doing or you'll get scammed.
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

How can this go wrong?

Waite-wait: In how many ways can this go wrong? Originally Posted by ICU 812
The same can be said for hobbying. But we all figured it out and have success with it.

I was on SA for years and had much good luck. It's different though. Those girls are amateur prostitutes. Maybe so are mail-order brides, but I'd like to at least find out.

As for hobbying within my means, that's not the issue at all. I'm looking to move beyond the hobby.
One of my oldest friends from way back, actually has been married now for 7 years to a Russian Bride & they have the cutest baby girl,😍☺.
I am going to contact him and will post the information here, he had been married 3 times prior to her & is now the happiest Man ever
Shes half his age too..😊

Love does happen!
Atleast it did for him.

I will pm you or post if anyone has any interest on how he went about it.

He truly is Happy..and everyone freakin deserves to be😘🤗
I knew guys who used those catalogs to set up 'pen-pal' relationships that led to marriage. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
True, I should have added "anymore".

Websites have replaced catalogs and now they charge $8 or more for a simple private message or $6 a minute for phone calls. With so many fake profiles and straight scam profiles they rake it in.

Unless you want to just throw money away, you can't "mail order" anymore. You need to get over there to make sure they are legit.

Would love to hear from your friend VenusNova, sounds like a good story!
He met his wife through
Www.ukrainedate.com

And mentioned several sites to be Leary of Dreamconnection,Ambassador something & a few others
Thank you VenusNova.