PayPigs? Financial Domination?

Are these still real?Anyone around here into this? Seems like -a bunch of scammers claim to be into these things elsewhere. It's quite strange the things scammers pretend their into. One thing for sure, I've never seen a post about either on eccie.
I don't really get it myself, but enough dommes offer it as a service that I can only assume there really are people that are people that are demanding it.
Its,actually very sexy when some of my clients that crave this let it be known in their manner of asking if the payment accepted will be preferred in 20$ 50$ or 100 $ dollar bills.

I NEED YOU TO BRING ME 500 DOLLARS
AND THEY BETTER BE IN THIS ORDER ..5 TWENTY DOLLAR BILLS, WITH 2 FIFTY DOLLAR BILLS FOLLOWED WITH THREE ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BIILS.

AND if you want to have more fun & be a real biatch demand that 100.00 dollats be divided in riduculous amounts or like me..
With Subbys warn them that if a filthy twenty is ever Caught in the stack of hundreds it better not be Andrew Jackson.
Only Harriet Tubman or off the pants go for peggin & spanking time��
I used to have so much fun with no filthy 20s ever accepted ����
������������������������ ��
Who knew. I'm just happy to get Bill's that aren't counterfit.
I am a pay pig already.. for the gas and electric company, the cable company, the phone company, The insurance company, the grocery store, etc, etc, etc and so on...
poor fella
I dont want to be treated like a ATM....
I dont want to be treated like a ATM.... Originally Posted by houston_switch
Or like an AHO, as well! That’s my own reaction when I see some providers on my 411 account asking for hourly tributes of 350, 500 and even more than that at times!
They are real. You just have to weed through the fakes. I have 1 currently in a debt contract.