Debate predictions...

other than Trump is going to be attacked repeatedly and lies will be told.

We (I mean the democrats) have two debates this week in Miami on Wednesday and Thursday. Here is the partial list Jeopardy contestants though none of these people are as smart as the least Jeopardy contestant.

Wednesday:
Cory Booker
Bill de Blasio
Julián Castro
John Delaney
Tulsi Gabbard
Jay Inslee
Amy Klobuchar
Beto O'Rourke
Tim Ryan
Elizabeth Warren

Thursday:
Joe Biden
Michael Bennet
Pete Buttigieg
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kamala Harris
John Hickenlooper
Bernie Sanders
Eric Swalwell
Marianne Williamson
Andrew Yang

Too many possible outcomes to have a poll but who is done (stick a fork in them) before the debates begin?
Seth Moulton, Steve Bullock, Mike Gravel, and Wayne Messam didn't qualify to be on the stage. Are they done?

For who will this be the last harrah?

How many gaffes will Biden make? How many times will he try touch Tulsi or Kamala?

Will Warren use some other voice than the whiny one?

How many times will all the contestants copy what was said before? In other words, how many democrats will come out in favor making college free (sign me up for Harvard if its free0, against global warming (we can afford to ignore Thanos, we have Captain Marvel and Hawkeye), gun control, reparations (now for gay couples), racism (Buttplug is looking forward to this), and how creepy Joe Biden is.

Who will draw first blood on Biden? or Trump? or Obama (just kidding on that last one)?

How will the press behave?

I can say I did my part, I donated to Tulsi Gabbard to help her qualify. I recommend that you do that same so at least one rational person of substance is running for the democratic nomination.
other than Trump is going to be attacked repeatedly and lies will be told.

We (I mean the democrats) have two debates this week in Miami on Wednesday and Thursday. Here is the partial list Jeopardy contestants though none of these people are as smart as the least Jeopardy contestant.

Wednesday:
Cory Booker
Bill de Blasio
Julián Castro
John Delaney
Tulsi Gabbard
Jay Inslee
Amy Klobuchar
Beto O'Rourke
Tim Ryan
Elizabeth Warren

Thursday:
Joe Biden
Michael Bennet
Pete Buttigieg
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kamala Harris
John Hickenlooper
Bernie Sanders
Eric Swalwell
Marianne Williamson
Andrew Yang

Too many possible outcomes to have a poll but who is done (stick a fork in them) before the debates begin?

Swallwell, Hickenlooper, De Blasio, Gabbard, Inselee, Ryan, Bennet, Gillibrand, Williamson, and Yang.. they are done. one or two should "save face", and pretend a crisis came up, so they can skip the debate.

Seth Moulton, Steve Bullock, Mike Gravel, and Wayne Messam didn't qualify to be on the stage. Are they done?

they were done BEFORE they announced, so yes

For who will this be the last harrah?

not sure what you mean? to run for President? all but Harris and O'Rourke.. those 2 could conceivably run in 2024, that's it.

How many gaffes will Biden make? 7 How many times will he try touch Tulsi or Kamala? once (he will fail, as Kamala recoils, and says "this Bitch charges for that shit"!

Will Warren use some other voice than the whiny one? occasionally, but mostly whining

How many times will all the contestants copy what was said before? In other words, how many democrats will come out in favor making college free (sign me up for Harvard if its free0, against global warming (we can afford to ignore Thanos, we have Captain Marvel and Hawkeye), gun control, reparations (now for gay couples), racism (Buttplug is looking forward to this), and how creepy Joe Biden is.

90%

Who will draw first blood on Biden? Sanders or Trump? whomever gets to speak first or Obama (just kidding on that last one)?

How will the press behave? calmer and more reasonable than most think.. but all the topics will be left-oriented, so no reason to be mis-behaved
I can say I did my part, I donated to Tulsi Gabbard to help her qualify. I recommend that you do that same so at least one rational person of substance is running for the democratic nomination. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
congratulations on the Tulsi donation.. if I knew who the fuck she was, I might do the same
Humiliation, Desperation, and idiocy
They will need an "Moron meter" much like the old game shows of the '60's had applaud meters. Of course. It will have to be full circle, as all of them would peg one that just swung in an arc.

The biggest moron will be declared the "front runner".
congratulations on the Tulsi donation.. if I knew who the fuck she was, I might do the same Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I mean the high water mark for this cycle...unless they get chosen to be number 2.

Ahhh, the beautiful Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii. Moderate, army officer, surfer, hot, intelligent...what's not to like. She's not a man hating lesbian or a faux minority. Her parents really did come another country...one of the good ones.
I bet Trump will be tweeting during the debates adding his own colorful analysis!
There will be over a dozen polls in the next day news declaring different winners of the debates. The trick will be proving which canidate funded which poll even though obvious.
They will need an "Moron meter" much like the old game shows of the '60's had applaud meters. Of course. It will have to be full circle, as all of them would peg one that just swung in an arc.

The biggest moron will be declared the "front runner". Originally Posted by Jackie S
That would be Joe Biden, lol.
looks like the dems are following the debate format the republican set up in 2016.
Ahhh, the beautiful Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii. Moderate, army officer, surfer, hot, intelligent...what's not to like. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
My prediction; we find out of this nomination is fixed or not. Biden will make a fool of himself and if the press spins it in his favor or the rest of the pack has orders to hold their fire then we know that the fix is in. Of course, Obama has not endorsed his creepy uncle so...maybe Biden is not the choice of the democratic party. I predict that someone will be spared the real scrutiny and that is your democratic pick of the litter.
I bet Trump will be tweeting during the debates adding his own colorful analysis! Originally Posted by bambino
I bet during one of the debates Trumps tweets will become a "question" for the candidates.

I also bet 60% of the moderator's questions will be lame, softball questions along the lines of "How tiny is Donald Trump's hands?"

Finally I bet that the "fact checkers" will check President Trumps tweets more than they check the Dem's "facts."
i predict ...

BAHAHAAAAAAAAA
I hear Circus music playing ,,,,,
I hear elevator music!