Hotel room for cheap

Hi lets work out something so we all win. A room for cheap, very quiet. If you know someone good and sexy that wants cheap hotel room direct them to me. I can insure no issues.
thanks for the info.

but this is the REVIEW forum.
it is not the general discussion nor the business services forum.
either repost in an appropriate forum or ask the mods to move this over there.
Ok thanks. Mods please move
Might want to check the room for cameras once you get there.
Safe and without a hobbyist manager is Dayuse.com - high end chain properties with decent rates - $50-100 for day time rentals pretty flexible like 9-10am till 4-5pm. No credit card required to book, no cancel fee up till last second. I think if you fail to cancel more than a time or two they'll make you run a credit card to reserve.
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2023, 02:53 PM
I know of a $15 an hour hotel, that's pretty cheap, it used to cost $10 an hour LOL
  • cosoj
  • 05-28-2023, 05:32 AM
Cameras in a hotel room should not be an issue since electronic interception of communications without a court order violates Title 18 of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure. It can happen, but they can probably use security cameras in the hallway for evidence. Still they cannot prove any illegal activity occurred behind closed doors.
I know of a $15 an hour hotel, that's pretty cheap, it used to cost $10 an hour LOL Originally Posted by BLM69
on beckley just south of I-35E?? Sara by the Zoo used to live and provide there. talk about a stereotypical cheap but usable sex room.
Cameras in a hotel room should not be an issue since electronic interception of communications without a court order violates Title 18 of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure. It can happen, but they can probably use security cameras in the hallway for evidence. Still they cannot prove any illegal activity occurred behind closed doors. Originally Posted by cosoj
Not just the hotel itself. Prior guests and maintanence could be involved
  • BLM69
  • 05-28-2023, 07:08 PM
on beckley just south of I-35E?? Sara by the Zoo used to live and provide there. talk about a stereotypical cheap but usable sex room. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I mean we're there to bust and leave, I don't need nothing fancy to bust mine 😆
Download the app “Fing” and it detects cameras connected to a Wi-Fi connection in the room