How to Avoid Becoming a Guest of Greg Abbott

Now that our favorite activity carries some really severe penalties in Texas, I've been thinking of the smartest ways to stay under LE's radar.

First, let me say that I'm all for a provider having a screening protocal. It just makes sense. There are a lot of creeps who would love to do harm to one of these lovely ladies. In fact, I get a little red flag waving around in my head if someone requires no screening at all. In my book, no screening increases the odds that this provider is LE.

But do any of you fine gentlemen have any helpful tips to offer to do sort of our own screening to make sure a provider is not LE?

Obviously the first step is to look for reviews of the lady in question. If she has a number of reviews on the books, it's safe to say she doesn't wear a badge.

The next obvious step is Google the phone number listed to see who is behind that listing? Not always fruitful but some times it comes up with a response that waves a red flag.

I'm also thinking a lot about the trend to do a Facetime chat with the provider before an appointment is set. I mostly like this idea because it also allows us to screen the provider a bit. (The last time I had a video screening I asked her if she could set my mind at ease that she is not LE and she flashed her boobs for me. Before you knew it, my mind was completely at ease. It was a very pleasant surprise. )

The one drawback of video chats is that if the provider actually is LE, that video could be used as evidence later on.

Amyway, I am hoping this thread can be a good source of useful info on avoiding spending a few nights on the state's dime.

Do any of you have suggestions?
Don’t respond to ads that describe sexual services. All her ad needs to say is price and amount of time.

Don’t engage in any conversation that goes into any more detail than when, where, and how much time if she asks. If she wants you to talk about activities, or even mentions activities and asks if you’re ok with that, end the call.

But, you ask, how do I know what I’m getting for my money? The answer is, you don’t unless you’re seeing a well-reviewed woman (in which case, your risk is much less to begin with). But since your question presumes your #1 priority is to stay out of trouble, you’re better off risking the loss of a few hundred dollars for a mediocre massage than the alternative.

Last word of advice (for now): if anything seems off, bail. You can live with a hooker blowing up your phone a lot easier than the felony if you made the wrong call.
LE can do what they want if they want you that bad ...
LE can do what they want if they want you that bad ... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Which opens the door for a lawsuit against them
None of that is 100% safe. This is and always will be a risky hobby. All you can do is reduce the risk. Does not matter how many times you see a provider. They will all throw you under the bus to avoid jail. Its not personal, just business
True, OBSG, but you likely will not find yourself in that room if you don’t take the bait. I’ve passed by most ads before I considered calling one. I undoubtedly passed by some opportunities, but that’s ok.

I’m not cold calling anyone without reviews right now from RR, LC, etc. I did see a newbie from here and OH2, but we spent a fair amount of time getting to know one another first. Again, no discussion of fees or services.

The OP wants to venture out and is looking for tips on how to avoid trouble. He listed good places to start. I followed up with tips of my own.
I don't disagree my friend. But just a reminder that this is not a risk free hobby. I enjoyed it for years following much the same advice here. But the risk and repercussions has gone up the last few years. Mor eeffort screening now is definatly required
No doubt. I definitely don’t take the same chances I did even five years ago.
If the provider has been around for awhile, and there are a reasonable number of OK's she's given, you're probably good to go.

When OH2 took a dump a while back, all of those providers got P411 accounts. Now that OH2 has been resurrected, they never check their P411 accounts. Figures.
I'd think serious red flags would be,
She's on a fly by night site, says no screening and is available now
Wanting to discuss specifics about activities and money.

I really wish some of the gents in the recent busts would hop on real quick to share their cautionary tales. Would be interesting to see what got them in trouble.
I saw one of my regulars last week and she said one of her clients got caught up in that Lake Worth sting. He had said that the warning signs were there but “He was too horny”.
One warning sign is when the bathroom door is closed. Move on, wrong address. Just leave.
Thank you Northern Guy. Good tip.
Does anyone have any thoughts regarding my concern that a video chat screening could be used later as evidence.?

I'm generally in favor of video screening because it gives me an extra chance to notice red flags.
[QUOTE=almostfamous;1063188559]Now that our favorite activity carries some really severe penalties in Texas, I've been thinking of the smartest ways to stay under LE's radar.

First, let me say that I'm all for a provider having a screening protocal. It just makes sense. There are a lot of creeps who would love to do harm to one of these lovely ladies. In fact, I get a little red flag waving around in my head if someone requires no screening at all. In my book, no screening increases the odds that this provider is LE.

But do any of you fine gentlemen have any helpful tips to offer to do sort of our own screening to make sure a provider is not LE?

Obviously the first step is to look for reviews of the lady in question. If she has a number of reviews on the books, it's safe to say she doesn't wear a badge.

The next obvious step is Google the phone number listed to see who is behind that listing? Not always fruitful but some times it comes up with a response that waves a red flag.

I'm also thinking a lot about the trend to do a Facetime chat with the provider before an appointment is set. I mostly like this idea because it also allows us to screen the provider a bit. (The last time I had a video screening I asked her if she could set my mind at ease that she is not LE and she flashed her boobs for me. Before you knew it, my mind was completely at ease. It was a very pleasant surprise. )

The one drawback of video chats is that if the provider actually is LE, that video could be used as evidence later on.

Amyway, I am hoping this thread can be a good source of useful info on avoiding spending a few nights on the state's dime.

Do any of you have suggestions?[/QUOTE

Anyone who asks me for a face pic or FaceTime is immediately suspicious as LE. Why should we trust you? I'm the one with 40 reviews, and lots of people who you can contact to ask about my services and your safety.
I think any girl showing her face is posing herself to blackmail candor LE.
Just a word of advice....
Does anyone have any thoughts regarding my concern that a video chat screening could be used later as evidence.?

I'm generally in favor of video screening because it gives me an extra chance to notice red flags. Originally Posted by almostfamous
I don't do it FOR THAT VERY REASON!!!!
It would be real difficult to sit in a court of law and say, "That's not me" ...