swingers clubs in fort worth

well, not exactly hobby related, but....

i've been to 13th floor, collette's, and velvet door in dallas.
but i've never been to any of the swingers clubs in or near ft worth.

a really close and great fwb of mine is traveling to ft worth in a few weeks and wants to go to a swingers club.

from other threads, i have gathered info on the two clubs listed below.

if you have been to either of them, i'd like your comments or recommendations on either or both of them. [fri or sat night?, ambiance, age of crowd, overall cleanliness, kinds of play rooms (private, semi-private, public), etc.].
if you know of other clubs in FW, pls let me know that too.

thanks!

* Club Basic Instinct [4 1/2 stars on swingersclubslist.com]
couples $30/fri $50/sat
817-841-0680
2631 NE 28th St, FW TX [@ North Sylvania Ave., e. of 35W & NE28th st]
http://www.clubbasicinstinct.com/

* Players DFW [was After Midnight Club; no stars or reviews on swingersclubslist.com]
couples $40/fri $60/sat
817-354-7800
11050 South Pipeline Road, Euless, TX [s. of 183 & 121 & TX 10]
info@playersdfw.com http://www.playersdfw.com/

http://www.swingersclublist.com/texas-swingers.html
Basic Instinct is still closed. I understand they are currently looking for a new location.
alaine, thanks for the update!!

anyone have info on Players??

[alaine - would my humor and not-take-self-serious attitude help compensate for my unimaginative consistency??]
Been to players a number of time sin the last couple of months. Plenty of fun. Very average looking crowd. Place was packed by midnight. Check out their website for the details on the place.
YES!
I suspect that FW and Mid-Cities people are going to
"Players". You left out 'Marble Door" in Dallas.
...siglines...
When you can say this 6 times, your tongue is ready for DATY "The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
i always said it as ... "the sheik's sixth son's sixth sheep's sick!"
either way, i have a cunning-lingus tongue.

I suspect that FW and Mid-Cities people are going to
"Players". You left out 'Marble Door" in Dallas. Originally Posted by alaine
alaine, thx again. i've read abaout marble door, but my friend is traveling to ft worth. i dont want to drive all the way back from dallas to fw after our evening out.
ooops - I guess I should really say 'when you guys go'...
Used to go to AM all the time. Good folks back in the day, but average crowd. But the best thing about it versus Collates is that people aren't so damn clique
Used to go to AM all the time. Good folks back in the day, but average crowd. But the best thing about it versus Collates is that people aren't so damn clique Originally Posted by ringlingroad
AM was pretty cool back in the day. Now that it's Player's Club it's pretty lame.
I've been to the 13th Floor...love the venue and various rooms etc....but the few times I have been there the crowd was nothing but a bunch of people that I would never fuck...let alone want to see naked....
Well, 13th floor is gone, at least for now. Hope they find a new home soon. Used to go there a lot. Always saw a number of popular providers there. Some with clients, many just there to have a good time. The last few times I was at PlayersDFW(new name for After Midnight for those that don't know), the crowd was large, people were very friendly and VERY interactive. Very average looking, some hot, some not so much. I think they actually have a kitchen but don't use it. If they opened that up for at least appetizers, etc, could add a whole new reason to go there.
^^^So what clubs are still open in the DFW area now besides Colettes?? (sp?)...
Players Club
Colette
Velvet Curtain
Marble Door
13th Floor is hosting parties at a different location
want the good or the less than good news first?

good news - she and i had lots of fwb delites!!

less than good news - after visiting her relatives out near weatherford most of the day fri, she called sat a.m. and said "just come visit me at my hotel and we'll have our own delites."
i'll just say i wasnt crushed at her statement.
i was lazy and just let her use me to wear us both out :^)