City: Rome
State: New York
Address: Quit neighborhood of blvd
Hair Length and Color: Long red hair,
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Long legged, red head. Tattoos all over, glasses
Recommendation: Yes
Placed a deposit to see her when she was scheduled to come to Rochester. She bailed and not so much a text or apology. What a shame, I really liked her look. Lessons learned I suppose.
Get your deposit back?
How is her weight? I heard she blew up.
TheReal, her look is imaginary on all of her posts. If you were expecting her to greet you looking like that... you would have been greatly disappointed just like i was.
Lmao. The deceit.
  • GSW
  • 02-02-2019, 04:58 PM
When and where did you hear that? Reason I ask is that she’s always been on the thin side, with a tall frame, and I saw her for the first time in months maybe 2 weeks back, and thought she looked crazy thin compared to normal. Almost wanted to ask her if she’s lost a bunch of weight, but didn’t want to roll the dice on if that question would lead to some kind of full fledged discussion or not eating due to being depressed or any other potential female drama any chick can spring on you when you ask questions like that, so I stayed quiet.
When and where did you hear that? Reason I ask is that she’s always been on the thin side, with a tall frame, and I saw her for the first time in months maybe 2 weeks back, and thought she looked crazy thin compared to normal. Almost wanted to ask her if she’s lost a bunch of weight, but didn’t want to roll the dice on if that question would lead to some kind of full fledged discussion or not eating due to being depressed or any other potential female drama any chick can spring on you when you ask questions like that, so I stayed quiet. Originally Posted by GSW

Good to hear, one can never be too thin or too rich.
Get your deposit back? Originally Posted by Notuagain
Buahahahahahahahaha....No, sir, I didn’t. It was just a hundo, I went to Batavia that day with 100 less and ended up 800 more than I came with.

TheReal, her look is imaginary on all of her posts. If you were expecting her to greet you looking like that... you would have been greatly disappointed just like i was. Originally Posted by JWick762
Possibly, I have a thing of Alt girls. Anyone that’s heavily tattooed, pierced and body mods. I have heard her lack of effort in the appearance department and her place is cluttered. So unless her ink is the kind that one can get out of gumball machine. I think I would have been content. Her body looked heavenly in those pics..
Get your deposit back? Originally Posted by Notuagain
But she sent deposit refunds out the next day. lol

https://twitter.com/nesscake1015/sta...94916861186048
That was also her last tweet lol