question for Asian hobbyists

I'm an Asian living in Houston and have been hobbying for many years. I always want to try the AMPs but have the fear of running into a provider because I work in Chinatown. I know the girls are supposed to stay discreet, but I often hear them chat about their non-Asian clients and words get spread like wildfire in Chinatown because it's such a small group of people. How do other Asian hobbyists deal with this potential problem?
Easiest solution would be to hobby elsewhere, especially if you (and your fam if applicable) have strong ties to community and word of this kind of activity could adversely affect or fam you in any way.

If you're single and there's no risk to fam or financial/business or political endeavors, then get your hobby on and enjoy..lol.
I know several Asian guys who play in Houston with the Asian ladies. I know it can be done.
  • Dad
  • 03-23-2010, 08:06 AM
If you have been hobbying for many years, you are already an expert in your area of specialty, so stay in that comfortable environment. Leave the AMP's ladies for us!

Kidding aside, since you work in Chinatown so you should already heard about those places that specialized in 5 to 10 days rotation. Go to those places. The girls are pretty much go straight to work after arrival from the airport, stay inside there until their rotation ended, and then go straight to the airport for their next destination.