Raise the Minimum Wage

I tend to agree with you normally shitheaded liberals on this idea, raising the minimum wage. You idiots get something right, occasionally. I think it ought to be about 12-15 dollars per hour, plus mandatory benefits. I pick that number because that seems to be what illegals get paid for building houses, picking crops, mowing yards, etc. I know restaurants pay less than that, and who the fuck needs a bunch of restaurants to keep getting people fatter and fatter?
Cook your own meals, mow your own yards, raise your own children, wash your own dishes, and lose weight!! We don't need a bunch of people here to provide cheap labor for lazy fatsos sitting in air conditioned offices telling people what to do.
If you are afraid of what it will do to the economy, phase it in over three years so people can start adjusting to it. Do we really need ten different fast food joints per square mile?
Do we really need for the Lexus dealerships to have 16 "porters" waiting around to fetch your car when it has had the oil changed? You people need to become more self reliant.

A guter yid darf nit kain briv, a shlechten yidden helft nit kain briv.
When's the fuc*ing plane taking off, asshole?
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2013, 01:33 PM
When's the fuc*ing plane taking off, asshole? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

sure hope its before he figures out picking crops doesn't pay by the hour and mowing yards is an 8$ an hour min wage job
Good - they deserve more than that for mowing your fucking yard, lazy fatso failure of a CFO.
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2013, 02:02 PM
Good - they deserve more than that for mowing your fucking yard, lazy fatso failure of a CFO. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

they need to discuss how much they get paid with the owner of the company, not me
they need to discuss how much they get paid with the owner of the company, not me Originally Posted by CJ7
That's true, in absence of federal enforcement of the Fair Labor Standards Act, and abusive employers like WTF who exploit their subcontractors, compelling them to break the law, in essence a violation of the RICO statutes.
Hmmmmm. RICO. Who is it that you used to always be shooting his mouth off about RICO? And exhibited virtually no understanding of it.....just like the jew lawyer.
Raising the minimum wage will not fix the problem. Corporations have to work with operating costs and supply & demand. If you raise the minimum wage it will result in people getting laid off if the demand is not warranted. Solution is - get a better job.

I tend to agree with you normally shitheaded liberals on this idea, raising the minimum wage. You idiots get something right, occasionally. I think it ought to be about 12-15 dollars per hour, plus mandatory benefits. I pick that number because that seems to be what illegals get paid for building houses, picking crops, mowing yards, etc. I know restaurants pay less than that, and who the fuck needs a bunch of restaurants to keep getting people fatter and fatter?
Cook your own meals, mow your own yards, raise your own children, wash your own dishes, and lose weight!! We don't need a bunch of people here to provide cheap labor for lazy fatsos sitting in air conditioned offices telling people what to do.
If you are afraid of what it will do to the economy, phase it in over three years so people can start adjusting to it. Do we really need ten different fast food joints per square mile?
Do we really need for the Lexus dealerships to have 16 "porters" waiting around to fetch your car when it has had the oil changed? You people need to become more self reliant.

A guter yid darf nit kain briv, a shlechten yidden helft nit kain briv. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Raising the minimum wage will not fix the problem. Corporations have to work with operating costs and supply & demand. If you raise the minimum wage it will result in people getting laid off if the demand is not warranted. Solution is - get a better job. Originally Posted by therock18
If more people get laid off, then they will demand the jobs the illegals currently take.
Hmmmmm. RICO. Who is it that you used to always be shooting his mouth off about RICO? And exhibited virtually no understanding of it.....just like the jew lawyer. Originally Posted by timpage
RICO, while originally aimed at the Italian Mafia, has been used against many different targets.
Thats rich ... Quoting yourself and then continuing this ridiculously hateful train of thought.

No wonder when the Book of Life is inscribed, you'll be an overdue notice.

Fucking disgrace.
No, they won't. They will go on Obama's Welfare. Case in point - look at the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__cahZprhFE

If more people get laid off, then they will demand the jobs the illegals currently take. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Timmie, did you skip a bund meeting to post here? I notice that 9 times out of 10 you must point out that JL is Jewish like it is some sort of insult. Come on, you're a bigot admit it.

As for the OP, I think they should just do away with the minimum wage. Let the market decide. Where labor is scarce wages will rise. Look at the Dakotas (North and South), Walmart is having trouble finding workers and have had to raise their wages much more than the federal minimum wage. Why work for Walmart when, if you have the skills, you can make six figures just starting in the oil business.
My business is in the manufacturing end of industry, we do repair and new construction.

Very few of the companies we do business with even have minimum wage jobs. Even the helpers and clean up guys will garner $12 an hour.

I pay the guy that "details" my lawn once a week $35. He has one helper, a son, and they can whip it out in less than an hour. Of course, he has to pay for gas and maintenance on his equipment.
Timmie, did you skip a bund meeting to post here? I notice that 9 times out of 10 you must point out that JL is Jewish like it is some sort of insult. Come on, you're a bigot admit it.

As for the OP, I think they should just do away with the minimum wage. Let the market decide. Where labor is scarce wages will rise. Look at the Dakotas (North and South), Walmart is having trouble finding workers and have had to raise their wages much more than the federal minimum wage. Why work for Walmart when, if you have the skills, you can make six figures just starting in the oil business. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Every time a Liberal starts on the "raise the minimum wage" rant, I ask.. if raising it to $15/hr is good.. wouldn't it be better to just demand that EVERYONE who has a job be paid $250,000 a year? That would solve all the problems, right?

Actually had a few of the liberal economic illiterates agree that such would be an even better idea.