Anyone care to tell me what's wrong with this?

Iowa democrats say prayer for more access to abortion and thankfulness for the current access.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwJu_DkXgwg
The baptism scene from The Godfather might be the only thing morally comparable....

http://youtu.be/EfbYp9oaIT8
They are wanting to prevent crack babies from becoming republican.
Anyone care to tell me what's wrong with this? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
is this more of your "the secret of command" theory?
EVA? Was that racist?
People who are so morally upset by abortion, puff up their chests, make their proclamations, and then retire back to their living rooms to watch the havoc that gangs wreck on society. They never support what they create. They are like Baby Daddies. Unwanted babies become unwanted teens. I am all for funding free abortions because those who can afford it the least would most benefit society the most by aborting the fetus.
EVA? Was that racist? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

No yours was though.
YOU posted it?

But somehow I am not shocked the ANY thread posted by our resident dwarf, BSwine, winds up as a racial argument in fewer than five posts...

You must be a big fan of Game of Thrones, half-man!
With the morning after pill, We can all hope that abortion will become a thing of the past.

Maybe every woman should be compelled to always have one in her purse. It would be a simple solution to an extremely divisive matter.
Jackie, the morning after pill has been around for decades. It isn't enough to satisfy the snake handlers n the right. and it's no excuse for irresponsibility. It's a tired argument.

Government health care bad. Government mandating health Care good.

They need to make up their tiny little minds.
... those who can afford it the least would most benefit society the most by aborting the fetus. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
True: but it's not those people, but rather the liberal yuppie-chicks, who see abortion as a sacrament or status symbol. Your average hood-rat finds her prestige more in the production of illegitimate offspring--who are supported by the government. So the financial cost of abortion is not really a consideration for those most directly involved.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2013, 07:26 PM
With the morning after pill, We can all hope that abortion will become a thing of the past.

Maybe every woman should be compelled to always have one in her purse. It would be a simple solution to an extremely divisive matter. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Maybe every woman should be compelled to always have one in her purse. It would be a simple solution to an extremely divisive matter. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Man, if you've actually encountered a woman who's interested in simplicity or solutions, I'd like to meet her too.
People who are so morally upset by abortion, puff up their chests, make their proclamations, and then retire back to their living rooms to watch the havoc that gangs wreck on society. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Is it your theory then, that people who oppose abortion are never victims or crimes? That must be one hell of a living room.

If so, shouldn't everybody oppose abortion and become immune to crime?
  • Old-T
  • 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM
True: but it's not those people, but rather the liberal yuppie-chicks, who see abortion as a sacrament or status symbol. Your average hood-rat finds her prestige more in the production of illegitimate offspring--who are supported by the government. So the financial cost of abortion is not really a consideration for those most directly involved. Originally Posted by roaringfork
Just the kind of stupid, hateful, and very wrong post I have gotten to expect from one of our resident RWWs. Abortions are had by liberals and conservatives in similar proportions. Even "good girls" from well respected Thumper families and Thumper congregations have them.

Abortion is not quite the easy decision when it is your baby or your daughter's baby. It is not an easy choice when you are a frightened 16 y/o who is looking for understanding and compassion but finds that her "loving" family kicks her to the street for being a teen who made a mistake. And then discovers that the Thumpers who pretend to believe the two great commandments really don't. All "your kind" care about is scaring her to death and wanting to use her as a pawn in the political war of the abortion issue. When she flees in horror from seeing what a scum bag your kind really are--and how your version of religion is nothing but self serving lies, she then discovers that the feminist wackos and many of the pro-abortion fanatics are no better, and don't really care about her either.

Every time I read a post on this topic by someone with your posting history I can't help but wonder how many kids you have fathered and taken no responsibility for. How many you have fathered and insisted the mother have an abortion so you can run along with no fiscal responsibility. Sure would be curious to know what your sperm count is. So many of the RWW anti-abortion loudmouths I know brag in the locker room or at guys night out about the drunk women they've done bareback and how the "dumb bitch" has no idea they are the father because she was passed out when it happened. You'd probably fit right in with that crowd.

PS: Now that I've gotten that off my chest, the OP video was truly disgusting as well, from the opposite wacko fringe. I suspect any god that hears people praying to him, asking for more deaths of unborn babies isn't very happy with those "followers".