What is the #1 rule for providers???

Ok, second thread in a series of 50, just kidding.

What is the number one rule for providers?

Again hygiene is a given, so

I would say giving a guy your undivided attention during
a session, treating him like he is the only guy you will
see that day.

From reading reviews there are a lot of attractive girls in Dallas
that are hot but give a rather mediocre lack of IOP session,
that frankly in my opinion the hotness factor doesn't
make up for.

Sorry about the bluntness but there it is.

Girls if you treat a guy like he is just the next one in line
then he will act accordingly and will be just that. Just the
next guy in line that doesn't return for another visit,
and maybe writes a review telling about his ho-hum
experience that he had with you.

Followed by a bunch of guys that read the review and
decide not to get in that line.
Be a good actress, keep him hooked
Be a good actress, keep him hooked Originally Posted by theboss21422
Everyone uses that term actress and pretend, but I think
there has to be a genuine want to provide a great experience.

If a girl is merely acting I think that can come off as very fake.
Genuine? We talking Hookers and Johns right, if you looking for love you need a new hobby
Everyone uses that term actress and pretend, but I think
there has to be a genuine want to provide a great experience.

If a girl is merely acting I think that can come off as very fake. Originally Posted by bojulay
Should have been GREAT actress, not good, so that IOP is to the point it seems so real, you cannot tell the difference. The bad thing about that is there will always be that stupid ass guy who perceives that she really does like him and becomes her stalker or worse, hence the reason many providers are hesitant in providing that great IOP that is not over the top so far that you can tell it is fake.
Genuine? We talking Hookers and Johns right, if you looking for love you need a new hobby Originally Posted by theboss21422
I'm talking about a girl that is genuine in the service she provides.

Your statement has gotten way off the page.

Also my statement would be in reference to that elusive
best case scenario.

And to be honest there are many girls on here that provide
just that kind of service or at least pretty damn close.
I'm not a good actress, but I don't need to be. I am always so genuinely happy and flattered that a man chose me, when there are so many beautiful providers out there, that I get excited. And I don't overbook, so I don't get burnt out or tired of it. Just 5 or 6 a week. But once we start kissing and touching, it just doesn't matter how old he is, if he's good looking, fat or skinny, whatever. I actually get aroused because I just enjoy it so much. I'm fascinated by men's bodies and I love the chance to get to play with one. And also get my needs for intimacy met too! Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am to have discovered this world and my true calling. I was born to be a courtesan and companion.
So that's my #1 rule: Appreciate the man in front of you and enjoy!
The best case scenario involves in depth study of the lady 's taint.
Provider's rule # 1? Get paid.
I like pyramider's comment better than Sleepy363's rule, lol! Getting donations is just necessary so we can stay in our homes or incalls and be available to the gentlemen who want to come visit us.
If we had to go out and work you guys would be out of luck until after 6 or 7PM, and then we'd be too tired anyway! And also donations allow us to buy sexy lingerie and clothes and toys and condoms to entertain the gentleman callers, and those things don't come cheap!
iop is high on the list for me ... I can tell why she don't want to "work" ..
are guys supposed to be answering this one???
I'm talking about a girl that is genuine in the service she provides.

Your statement has gotten way off the page.

Also my statement would be in reference to that elusive
best case scenario.

And to be honest there are many girls on here that provide
just that kind of service or at least pretty damn close. Originally Posted by bojulay
Good points in your 1st post, Bojulay.

I noticed that too seems like even more now, but example a hottie with say mediocre iop or none, guys will stick that chance of a possible better experience than the last guy regardless of what anyone says or posts. If guys keep on seeing a gal regardless of iop then why do they need to change? You see and read about it plenty in comments and reviews.

I understand there are definitely time wasters guys that gals must deal with but personally I like to feel somewhat of a connection vs say one line answers. Yes, no, gives me the impression of no connection. I don't expect the connection to be like a long time girlfriend but something to know it will be really fun! That said I believe in the ymmv, some gals hit it off better with certain guys and vice versa. Bojulay, I have talked to a few gals that had stellar reviews, but the lack of connection in the communication made me think twice. Even one gal you reviewed. I don't think I would have a great time personally. No big deal just moved on.

That even goes with strip clubs now, back them a lot of gals would approach you and sit down, talk, now not so much.

I never understood why some of the gals don't build a client base up, maybe that is the way they prefer it or my guess is they have a lot of demand already for the one and done they don't need to. Some clients may turn a 1 hour visit into several hours or even overnighters and repeat in the long run if they have a great time. You ever wonder why gals like Tori Capelli don't need to advertise or don't advertise often? I have never seen one ad posted by her. She probably has built up a loyal client base where she doesn't need to is my guess.

In the past there were some knockouts I have seen but lack iop never made me want to repeat again regardless of how hot they are. I have learned never to take the plunge.
Really--- its just like Fight Club. First rule is "You don't talk about Fight Club"

In other words-- discretion.
Really--- its just like Fight Club. First rule is "You don't talk about Fight Club"

In other words-- discretion. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Yes, you do not want to talk about it when many of the providers do not like what they are doing and/or cannot acquire the acting skills good enough to make it appear as if they enjoy the sessions. Because if you talk about it, then everyone would know if she is that good or not to waste your money.

Every now and again a lady comes along who actually enjoys what she does and takes pleasure in the fact that showing a guy a good time is what it is all about and with that, then the $$$ rolls in for her and we all win. It must be forbidden in the provider manual to realistically like what you are doing which is why she is so rare. IMO, there are way too many providers who go through the motions in their sessions (from my own experiences, what I have been told and from reviews I have read) and make it known that guys are nothing but a payday.

IMHO, with the given facts of clean hygiene, respect for time and person, #1 rule for providers----IOP------and that is for both FS and non-FS providers.