hmm...

I do believe this is where I dispute a review... so this second bad review I refuse to let slide.. 7are or whatever his damn name is got pretty pissed because I told him he stinks... Hobbyists expect us to be clean I think it's common courtesy for you guys to do the same.. I let the first screwed up review slide but this one was a bit much if you're going to write about me tell your wrongdoings as well or I will be forced to do so for you in a not so polite manner.. Guys you want us to be truthful do us a solid and do the same.. Thank you...
KayleighKisses

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1010041
Kayleigh,

Some things are better left unsaid. Your positive reviews certainly outweigh the bad. Also, it's much easier to offer a shower to a stinky hobbyist, or better yet, turn him away at the door.

If you aren't comfortable with something, then don't force yourself to endure the session for the sake of money. Any discerning and respectable hobbyist would completely understand.

All in all, Keep your head up, learn from this, and remember that one bad monkey doesn't stop the show.
So you decided to complain about a review from 3/17 on 4/1? I hadn't even seen the review...but I've seen it now.

Wow...that's funny as fuck.
Kayleigh it's much easier to offer a shower to a stinky hobbyist, or better yet, turn him away at the door.

If you aren't comfortable with something, then don't force yourself to endure the session for the sake of money. Any discerning and respectable hobbyist would completely understand.
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
+1000 ... & disputing the review will more often than not, draw extra attention to it. Like str8 said, he didn't see it before, but he did now.

What I've learned in my 3 yrs here is when to speak up and when to let things go.. Some things are not meant to be aired out in public. And yes sometimes that even might mean taking the high road after you got a NO review.

Don't let it get you down, and most importantly never let others see that it got you down or bothered you. Report it to the Mods.. Or post something in the Ladies' section.. Just my .02
So you decided to complain about a review from 3/17 on 4/1? I hadn't even seen the review...but I've seen it now.

Wow...that's funny as fuck. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
This site has too many ROS & PA leaks...

They should just do away with PA credit and put everything out in the open. The entertainment value would increase site traffic,,,,
if your balls stink, go wash in the sink!!!!
HAHAHA but seriously stink in the junk area is soooo offputting and if they dont want to get mad at us telling you that you need a tictac down there, then check before you go out the door!!
if your balls stink, go wash in the sink!!!!
HAHAHA but seriously stink in the junk area is soooo offputting and if they dont want to get mad at us telling you that you need a tictac down there, then check before you go out the door!! Originally Posted by London Bridge
This is true. But for the accusation to made a couple of weeks after the hobbyist makes his review makes me wanna call "bullshit".

The smart thing to do would have been to let it ride. We're all business people on some level, so we know that if you make a mistake fix it. But for god's sake don't put the mistake out there if you've never fixed it. That's just flat dumb.
Don't know. Girls are not suppose to be able to see ros so maybe a wk or "friend with ros access" told her about it later. Which would explain the delay.

If it is true that he did stink, why didn't she give him his money back and politely send him away.
This is true. But for the accusation to made a couple of weeks after the hobbyist makes his review makes me wanna call "bullshit".

The smart thing to do would have been to let it ride. We're all business people on some level, so we know that if you make a mistake fix it. But for god's sake don't put the mistake out there if you've never fixed it. That's just flat dumb. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I am not on here everyday so it took someone else to tell me that l had the No review.. So there is your answer to the delay question.. I don't get butt hurt about what guys say but even it's bullshit I tend to have an issue... sorry if it bothers you sir