New girl Jessica starts tomorrow

Jessica from NYNY is returning. I have read a lot of good stuff on her.

Still waiting to see her pictures on the site. I hope she lives up to her past reviews.
Website says "very limited time" so hopefully it's not just 1 week or something. I also hope Dallas treats her well so that she will to come back and visit.
$280 per scheduler... I thought the studios didn’t suffer from gps...
$280 per scheduler... I thought the studios didn’t suffer from gps... Originally Posted by Joebillybob
Just for her or is that all girls now?
I was a regular with her at nyny...
Can't wait to see her!!!
Can't wait to see her!!! Originally Posted by Heartside
Are you going to post 5 or 6 times on every single Jessica thread that you plan on seeing her (and that you want to make a deposit) before finally going to see her?
Just the new girls. Cat is still $260 but booked solid today...
Can't wait to see her!!! Originally Posted by Heartside

That is a long list.
She has a magic touch, atleast with me got me to pop really quick, if she's around another week or so I'll go see her
She has a magic touch, atleast with me got me to pop really quick, if she's around another week or so I'll go see her Originally Posted by theresalwaysaway
A magic tongue also.
Probably not the same Jessica I’m thinking of.
Probably not the same Jessica I’m thinking of. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
I’m waiting for the pics to post
  • Ashi
  • 05-03-2021, 03:51 PM
This is a game changer. She gives one of top GFE & IOP experiences.

I had some of the most mind blowing TS sessions with trombone solo at GoodTimes and NYNY with this Little Mermaid. I hope she stays around for a while.
This is a game changer. She gives one of top GFE & IOP experiences.

I had some of the most mind blowing TS sessions with trombone solo at GoodTimes and NYNY with this Little Mermaid. I hope she stays around for a while. Originally Posted by Ashi
Wish they had a table shower.
  • nono
  • 05-03-2021, 06:42 PM
Interesting post so I have a quick question. Since these ladies were at amp for a long time and now they are returning for limited time. What are they doing now? Why are they not fulltime?