URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Lfk, Thai Massage +100!! Felt to good, SS,MPBBFS,CIP, Sucked dry
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: 5’3 Really liked her face and ass. Big lips soft skin, some mid section.
Recommendation: Yes
nice review
are the pics accurate, tired of being dissapointed, giving $$$ to bs ads and agencies
soda great service .will go see soda again
Your picture is also accurate. She gave me a good massage.
Soda gives the best BBBJ I've ever had she's got technique and some pretty good suction but it's not too hard. Seems like she just knows by instinct just how much to give. I saw her a few times at Smile the first time I experienced her BBBJ I spilled my load in less than a minute. Needless to say she was a little pissed at me. I think she wanted it in the pussy but I repaid with DATY for the remainder of the session.
Soda gives the best BBBJ I've ever had she's got technique and some pretty good suction but it's not too hard. Seems like she just knows by instinct just how much to give. I saw her a few times at Smile the first time I experienced her BBBJ I spilled my load in less than a minute. Needless to say she was a little pissed at me. I think she wanted it in the pussy but I repaid with DATY for the remainder of the session. Originally Posted by twitch760
I love it when they give you that look. Spilling the load in both holes is always satisfying
are the pics accurate, tired of being dissapointed, giving $$$ to bs ads and agencies Originally Posted by RaylenG
Pics were somewhat accurate on Face, but did not show her BIG belly!

She is among the worst ever. Too talkative too and boasting about how guys liked her body to body oil massage then poured like so much oil on you (I told her NO and she kept pouring).
  • Gar
  • 05-09-2021, 03:07 AM
Nice review.
Pics were somewhat accurate on Face, but did not show her BIG belly!

She is among the worst ever. Too talkative too and boasting about how guys liked her body to body oil massage then poured like so much oil on you (I told her NO and she kept pouring). Originally Posted by veloztec
How big is this “ big belly ‘ ??
Told me she’s been working on it, I did mention a bit of mid section, it’s like a small Fupa, but that ass has me wild.