Activities: Massage, HE
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, Pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, Fairly attractive, A little stocky
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by eyecu2
In the past 2 months, I've gotten up and left 3 times. Xin Sui, Shangrila and once at a place in Bloomfield. The girl at Shangrila was extremely pissed, 10 minutes into an hour long massage she left to open the door, let some guy into a "room"I gave her $20 and told her I'll never come back - I knew the massage was going to end early and she was very unfriendly. XinSui - Mamasan was very apologetic and wouldn't take any money. I enjoy visiting Xin Sui, it's just the "girls" there are miserable. I work too hard for the money I spend at these places - I'm done accepting sub-par service
There was a gal named Julie there about 5 months ago. Big horns on her and friendly. Is she still there? I never see any reviews of her. She's tall and curvy for an asian- easy 5'7"
I don't believe she is still there. Any other suggestions? It's just nice when they are a little playful
In the past 2 months, I've gotten up and left 3 times. Xin Sui, Shangrila and once at a place in Bloomfield. The girl at Shangrila was extremely pissed, 10 minutes into an hour long massage she left to open the door, let some guy into a "room"I gave her $20 and told her I'll never come back - I knew the massage was going to end early and she was very unfriendly. XinSui - Mamasan was very apologetic and wouldn't take any money. I enjoy visiting Xin Sui, it's just the "girls" there are miserable. I work too hard for the money I spend at these places - I'm done accepting sub-par service Originally Posted by wheretogo