piercing question for the ladies.

Hey what’s up everyone I have a question for the ladies.
I was wondering if any of the ladies have had ever had an experience with someone who has their genitals pierced example a Jacobs ladder?
Is it something that you would want to know about ahead of time and is it a deal breaker for spending time with you?
And what are your thoughts on male genital piercing in general?
i've never come across this situation! it is not something i would need to be "warned" about- i've thought about pierced dicks & am interested already. i wonder how easily condoms fit over the piercings though? does it make the jewelry constricted in there, idk. i have a genital piercings too though, i think it might be fun to get with a guy's!
As long as they are the ball endings(no pun intended!) there is no snagging on the condom. Extra sensation is a plus, as you do feel them. I was warned and appreciated having the warning, but it never was a deal breaker. Enjoy if you get the chance!!
Interesting question... I think I'd want to know prior to the appointment. There's a few things I want to try in regards to piercings, and I'd want to brainstorm with the boy a bit I have none, not even pierced ears, so I have no way to test my (hopefully pleasurable) ideas on myself!

One of my favorite ex boyfriends introduced me to the Gates of Hell (7 consecutive barbells up the underside of the shaft), and mostly I was terrified that I'd do something wrong and hurt him! He assured me that I wouldn't, and once I relaxed and was able to believe him, we had a great time.

~Mme X~
  • Chloe
  • 01-11-2010, 11:45 PM
The male piercing is done mainly for the female pleasure or sm experience during sex. Go with it, and hopefully you comunnicate with the client beforehand. Some piercings have pointed ends and may tear a condom and possibly hurt you. But as Samantha said , the ball endings are great and are fine with the condom. . .
Yes I know it's an old thread but it is a timeless discussion.

I'm curious what the "favorite" piercing would be for a woman's pleasure.

Is it this?

http://bodypiercingpictures.painfulp...hp/photo/12121

There are others:

http://bodypiercingpictures.painfulp...ry.php/cat/517

http://tattoo.about.com/cs/beginners/a/blmalegenp.htm

So come on girls, which one would you want most up inside you?

From a male perspective, does anyone know how much that hurts getting done, what the daily inconveniences are, how much it costs, etc.?
i've never come across this situation! it is not something i would need to be "warned" about- i've thought about pierced dicks & am interested already. i wonder how easily condoms fit over the piercings though? does it make the jewelry constricted in there, idk. i have a genital piercings too though, i think it might be fun to get with a guy's! Originally Posted by bluejewel
Both partners with hardware? I'm thinking of that comic scenario where kids kissing get their braces locked together ... man what an interesting ambulance ride that would be, if medical intervention were required to bring the session to an end.
  • cnym
  • 05-10-2010, 07:16 AM
Both partners with hardware? I'm thinking of that comic scenario where kids kissing get their braces locked together ... man what an interesting ambulance ride that would be, if medical intervention were required to bring the session to an end. Originally Posted by HlavinKitheri
Just call 911 extension 69, help will be on their way