Somebody in Poland is getting a Blowjob.

• Devo
  • 03-03-2022, 06:21 PM
Poopy Pants white house has stated that they are sending Kumswalla the vice President to Poland to meet with Polish leaders about the war with Russia.

So, question is, whose she going to blow when she gets there?

[IMG][/IMG]
She'll bring her knee pads and blow em' all
... Ye Christ, lads!

... It's poor form to badmouth the Vice-President during a War situation.

... They shoulda sent Pelosi. .. Let Her "gum-up the works"...

### Salty
... Ye Christ, lads!

... It's poor form to badmouth the Vice-President during a War situation... Originally Posted by Salty Again
Nobody is "bad-mouthing" her. We all think she has "good-mouthing" skills.
Perhaps Mike Pence could do better after all the fluffing he did for four years, ....till the crusty ballsack crew decided it was best to "hang him"? Maybe they meant hang your dick in front of him?
.... Ray Epps and his government agents were the ones
with the gallows, mate... Maybe you forgot that fact.

#### Salty
  • Devo
  • 03-04-2022, 11:47 AM
Point being, she's a total moron, and that's now apparent.

Seriously, she is where she is at, because of Willie Brown, and, her development into the VP was assisted at every level, because its clear she's now proven that fucking dumb.

Basically, they have surrounded her with people her entire career, that made it appear that she is something she isn't, intelligent and articulate.
Point being, she's a total moron, and that's now apparent.

Seriously, she is where she is at, because of Willie Brown, and, her development into the VP was assisted at every level, because its clear she's now proven that fucking dumb.

Basically, they have surrounded her with people her entire career, that made it appear that she is something she isn't, intelligent and articulate. Originally Posted by Devo

the woman makes a sack of wet rocks look smart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuDsUV44h10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz5sADmN8IE
Poopy Pants white house has stated that they are sending Kumswalla the vice President to Poland to meet with Polish leaders about the war with Russia.

So, question is, whose she going to blow when she gets there?

[IMG][/IMG] Originally Posted by Devo
Another High-class post by Devo, and yet I'm surprised he beat berry to it
  • Devo
  • 03-04-2022, 03:21 PM
Another High-class post by Devo, and yet I'm surprised he beat berry to it Originally Posted by jmichael
Yeah, the truth hurts doesn't it.

"How to be a vapid twat and be the vice president for dummies".

She should write it.
... Too late...
Biden already "wrote the book" Vice-President for Dummies.

#### Salty
  • Devo
  • 03-04-2022, 06:16 PM
... Too late...
Biden already "wrote the book" Vice-President for Dummies.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Nope, I prefaced it with Vapid cunt.

Not poopy pants.
  • Devo
  • 03-04-2022, 06:21 PM
[IMG][/IMG]
Another High-class post by Devo, and yet I'm surprised he beat berry to it Originally Posted by jmichael
I am busy banging some good old Floridian hookers. But I am glad to see I am still living rent free in your mind

And Devo's post was spot on. We have a dementia addled fool as President and an incompetent imbecile who slept her way to the job as VP
I am busy banging some good old Floridian hookers. But I am glad to see I am still living rent free in your mind

And Devo's post was spot on. We have a dementia addled fool as President and an incompetent imbecile who slept her way to the job as VP Originally Posted by berryberry

she's Biden's insurance policy not to have his chicken soup poisoned

bhahahahahaaa