URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-anyasweetness
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Katy
Activities: BBBJ, Mish, K9, CG, RCG, Doggy, Chatting
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, black and blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Anya is about 5'3, seemed about 120-125lbs, no mommy damage, a little extra padding but very firm body. Beautiful Cs with perky nipples. She's definitely a sight!
Recommendation: Yes
ive tried to contact her many times with no answer
She’s a waste of time. Post ads. Says she’s not online much to text. Won’t respond to text.
Her texting is strange, it's very sporadic. She doesn't do any kind of verification, but if you hit her up and ask for something like 2 hours out she'll accommodate quickly.

She does do the PI shuffle. Upon request, but she expects you to cover the cost which is only 30 bucks for an hour.

I can hit her up on behalf of someone if they're having a problem getting through.
Originally Posted by araņanegra
Originally Posted by Redrum TX

I can hit her up on behalf of someone if they're having a problem getting through. Originally Posted by Skorla86
Be very careful who you offer that up to. There are some real creepers here.
Guess you have a different number for her than she puts in her ads Skorla.
Guess you have a different number for her than she puts in her ads Skorla. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle

No idea, but every time I reach out she responds!
Be very careful who you offer that up to. There are some real creepers here. Originally Posted by Bowser98
On behalf of all creepers I resemble that remark, lol. As far as getting through I think only latinluvr has gotten through and remains living rent free inside the grey painted walls of the upper floor of the north houston penthouse (shout out to ll for being mentioned repeatedly in the epic now closed review). Wait, you meant conversing with Anya, right?

I recall several reviews that said don’t have a session with Anya… despite any curiosity one may have and a favorable fee structure. Speaking of, what’s the expected remittance? (Couldn’t get the oh2 page to show her compensation expectations)
Originally Posted by Jackpuck