Attention Youtubers! Dems want to take away more of your rights... FEC.

"The FEC deadlocked in a crucial Internet campaign speech vote announced Friday, leaving online political blogging and videos free of many of the reporting requirements attached to broadcast ads — for now."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-political-sp/

" all three GOP-backed members voted against restrictions."

First Amendment rights under siege by dems once again.
They'd probably want to remove forums like this one as well.
Keep in mind, the Liberal Members of this committee only want to curtail speech by conservatives.

It's the same with campaign financing. The Dems want to put a dampener on big time conservative and Republican donators, but when it comes to their contributors, such as big Labor Unions, it will be business as usual.

It is really the height of political hypocrisy. And the reason they get away with it is because we now are a Country where those that "vote for a living" out number those that work for a living.
Ozombies are coming after our YouTube and Free Speech...

This really is astounding...........

I would like to hear from our village liberal idiots (TinnyTim, AssUp and others) on this.

But they won't comment. They will run and hide.
Ozombies are coming after our YouTube and Free Speech...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Shit then you would have nothing to post on the board whiffy.
Ass backwards, as usual Eva; there would be plenty of political speech to write about, but there wouldn't be any "board" to post on....they would be banned.

Only the very well capitalized corporations would be allowed to publish political speech; individual blogs that aren't well connected or financed wouldn't exist.

You support banning political blogs idiot ?

Shit then you would have nothing to post on the board whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Shit then you would have nothing to post on the board whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I keep it simple for you... eeeh buhrr

Ass backwards, as usual Eva; there would be plenty of political speech to write about, but there wouldn't be any "board" to post on....they would be banned.
See whiffy's answer and then tell me I'm wrong.
Only the very well capitalized corporations would be allowed to publish political speech; individual blogs that aren't well connected or financed wouldn't exist.

You support banning political blogs idiot ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I keep it simple for you... eeeh buhrr

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Simple from a simple.
You’re not paranoid, Dems actually do want FEC to silence internet speech...

http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/10...ternet-speech/

So, LittleEva. Do you support the administration in its efforts to censor Internet speech?
Little fascists like EVA always think that they will be on top.
So, LittleEva. Do you support the administration in its efforts to censor Internet speech? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did you see anywhere I said that dull knife? I know you will ask again when you already know the answer.
Little fascists like EVA always think that they will be on top. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Babble on barleypop,again you don't know shit.
OK I dont get it
what the fuck is this thread about?
FEC wants to regulate cost of the internet?
cause people talk about politics/write an internet blog about politics? so the cost isnt reported?
what cost? lol
basically the FEC is saying we want to tax the notes you give to your friends,
how much is the big bundle of paper(internet-acesss) you bought?
so you gave(posted) a note(blog) so we need to charge you for that/account for that cost..

yeah, not gonna happen.
Did you see anywhere I said that dull knife? I know you will ask again when you already know the answer. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why not just answer the question?