Pinned.

Thinking about Lana's topic and well, men in general.

Why is it so damn hot to be pinned down by a man and taken?

Is that just something that comes naturally? Or is it something that you learn and read about in a book?

kisses,
Elisabeth
I can only speak for myself but to me it comes naturally and I have to agree with you that it is so hot.
I agree completely, Elisabeth! I love it caveman-style
I have been amazed how when you take a woman's wrists and pin them down above her head while making love she seems to shift into a higher gear!
I know from experience that if I really fucking want her and the feeling is anywhere close to being mutual, the chick really gets hot. I think we're hard-wired for some things. But you can't fake that kind of attraction. It ain't love, but it sure is fucking good, or is it the other way? Anyway, you know me well enough, Elisabeth, to know what I'm talking about. I'm just probably not expressing it as well as you do.
"Cave-man style"! Love it!!!

Time for me to get out those hokey Gor novels by John Gorman. Not that those books are cave-man like but there's a lot of men throwing women down in the dirt on the planet Gor and taking them. Kindof overall primal and nasty.
I know from experience that if I really fucking want her and the feeling is anywhere close to being mutual, the chick really gets hot. I think we're hard-wired for some things. But you can't fake that kind of attraction. It ain't love, but it sure is fucking good, or is it the other way? Anyway, you know me well enough, Elisabeth, to know what I'm talking about. I'm just probably not expressing it as well as you do. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
The "hard-wired" for some thing is probably correct. Women certainly don't want to get hurt during sex but when a man gets all ... well, masculine and starts, oh gosh ... when was I ever lost for words? Aggressiveness can be very attractive. In the right context.

And yes. I know what you're talking about. Completely.
Yeah, I like to be taken also, but if you get too damn aggressive, I'll turn on you like the famous black widow spider, I'll bite your damn head off! LOL! Now, that would be HOT!
I have been amazed how when you take a woman's wrists and pin them down above her head while making love she seems to shift into a higher gear! Originally Posted by slowmover

Oh yes!
Why is it so damn hot to be pinned down by a man and taken? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Can't say I felt the same way after my weekend in prison.
I am feeling Cave-manish... Love to come and take me some sweet fine lady!

PPE
Oh yes! Originally Posted by reese foster
Damn, my to-do list just gets longer and longer....actually, this one is a re-do, but still...
because being pinned down and manhandled is "fucking" instead of "making love",and every woman wants to know she arouses the lustful animal in her lover.
nothing hotter than pulling her hair,spanking her ass and pinning her arms down,and knowing that she LOVES IT!!!
the thought of it makes me ready right now.
I'm an actual caveman.
Can't say I felt the same way after my weekend in prison. Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist
No?