Pets

Sometimes people ask me if I have children. No, not blessed. They then resort to "do you have pets?" The answer is a little different, no, no pets, but I do have a lot of pet peeves. When it comes to The Hobby, I have many Pet Peeves:
1) I am on-time. I show up at say, 8pm. I text at 7:59, "I am here." I wait, and wait and wait. PET PEEVE #1: Providers who cannot manage the clock. If I show up late, my fault. You don't have your shit together, your fault.
2) Up-Sell. I have agreed to the quoted donation, I have placed it in a plain white envelope on the desk. We are now naked. You, Miss Provider, promised "GFE." That means certain somethings. I suggest, suggest mind you, that I like having your tongue and my body parts make acquaintance. What do you do? "Oh, that will cost more." Talk about a Buzz-Kill. Wrong term. Talk about a penis deflation. I have to get my naked ass up, go to my wallet and give you $100 extra because you think I should pay you for what YOU promised? If I am getting up, I am putting my pants on, cutting my losses, then cutting a fart in your general direction as I leave.
3) You, Missy, being distracted by anything and everything. What? You are really going to look at your CVS receipt to see if they charged you for a candle or not? No, FU.
4) Talky-talk. This is a tactic of some GPS providers, who I am fond of. Okay, you are stellar. I am lucky to be able to JO in your shadow. But do you really have to "get to know me?" I don't share details of my life with my wife, my GF, my Best Friend or my own siblings. I am going to tell you how I feel? No, I am paying you not to talk to me. Like Charlie Sheen said, I am not paying you for sex, I am paying you to leave after sex. Same goes for anything before sex.
5) Not having the tools of your craft. If you are a Provider, you should have lube, condoms, whatever, and not tell me, "we can't do it because I am out of this or that."
6) The Phone. Shut the Phone Off. Do not text in my presence. I can't stand it when people are driving and texting; I am certainly not going to tolerate you texting your last/next/PO'd client on my time.

This describes my last encounter, which embarrasses me as an astute client. Hmmm... Something something Spain, and something something Nottie. Capital NOT...
6) The Phone. Shut the Phone Off. Do not text in my presence...I am certainly not going to tolerate you texting your last/next/PO'd client on my time.
The only comment I have is about #6. I also hate it when she is txting during the session. It ruins the "personal connection" element that a good Provider can create.

She is txtiing for her next appointment. She txted YOUR appointment during a previous mongers session. She has to txt to keep the customers coming, and to keep her costs down. The only way for her to NOT do business during your session, is to hire a Booker. And that will raise her price. It's annoying, but it keeps the cost down a little bit.
This seems like it was a very frustrating experience

1. no matter what area of life it is in, if a time has been set then it should be respected.

2. IMO upselling is a dirty business practice to get people in the door. Bare should never be assumed, if she said she would and she didn't, maybe there was a factor in between that changed her mind.

3.correct, all distractions should be off

4. this is my fav statement. Men would like to know why a provider would like to "get to know ya" moment. This depends on the type of provider you are seeking or spending time with.

If she is high volume with services that are not very personable then of course she does not care to know anything about you.

I enjoy making connections with people I never would have met otherwise and yes even though I am a sex worker, I like to have some small even if artificial connection. That connection could be the wow factor.

Yes you pay for the provider to leave but you are also paying for her to like you and jump you.

5. A provider should carry the bare essentials like covers and lube but any requested items should be provided or discussed with the provider. If I use one brand and you prefer another, thats on you.

6. refer to 3 (felt weird to leave this one off)
Hmmmmmm…. Seems a bit petty. Remember, just because she’s a provider, doesn’t mean she isn’t human. I can understand some, but sounds like you have ZERO respect for a provider.

AND i’m sorry, but if you told me to SHUT MY PHONE OFF in YOUR presence, I would show you the door.

You don’t know what’s going on. Good grief! Holier than thou. IMO
I clicked on this thread clearly thinking I was going to see cute pics of everyone's PETS!!!

Disappointing!!!
Well...sorry to disappoint...looking at your gallery I see a butterfly, cute puppies, and I'll assume a kitty that purrs if I listen really close. So thanks for sharing.
  • Busty
  • 10-20-2023, 03:33 PM
Pets snakes & snake charming came to mind.
Call him, Peter
Pets snakes & snake charming came to mind.
Call him, Peter Originally Posted by Busty
I like what's on your mind...

Does the snake charmer make the snake rise by hypnotizing with her eyes? Or is it how she plays the charmer flute?

Every time I see that in a movie, ... I wonder
Thank you to the providers who responded, and thanks to the clients who weighed in. When I mentioned "Pets," of course I was trying to invoke humor, but I was also trying to make a point. At least 4 providers weighed in. LadyAnastasia: it seems like you "get it." I like that you went point by point and agreed, disagreed or commented.

No, Lindsey, I am not Holier than Thou. I am not texting my friends or co-workers during a session about what is going on. My post was meant to offer insight, and if it is lost on you, then it is lost. I make about $40 an hour, so a session with the average provider costs me more than a day's pay. I have other expenses, such as housing, transportation, food, insurance, etc. You have the same expenses. I can afford to see 1 provider per month. If I do, then I want just a few small considerations. Pay attention to me. My dentist does. So does my hair stylist. As does my massuese, my proctologist. My proctologist is willing to examine my asshole, which is a burden I would not want to place on the average citizen.

I am not here to demean providers. But dammit, listen to your clientele. We are telling you that it sucks when you make us wait, text others on "our time" and disrespect us in so many ways.

berkleigh: You are a legend, and you have earned your stripes here. I have not had the pleasure of making your acquaintance. Perhaps we can meet one day, and you can re-align my preferences. BTW, you are one of my P411 Favorites...

So what was my post really about. I spent a wad of cash. The providers went not ready on time. When they called me up, 20 minutes after the hour, they spent another 15 minutes doing this, texting that, blah, blah, until 35 minutes into a 1 hour session, someone finally suggested that one of the group disrobe. 20 minutes later, $1100 later, I am told, "time is up." That was after the upsell.

I've been doing this for a while and have had few complaints. In fact, I have TOFTT more times than I can count. So when I offer comments, offer comments, about customer satisfaction, it is done in the spirit of constructive criticism. You, PROVIDER, do not have to see me, nor do me, CLIENT have to see you. We both get to consider our options.
Just my 2 cents but you have 0 reviews. What exactly do you offer this community? Just take take take.

All of your points are valid but geeze, share the fucking knowledge of who you are seeing.
Remember, just because she’s a provider, doesn’t mean she isn’t human. I can understand some, but sounds like you have ZERO respect for a provider. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
1. Be on time
2. Don't have hidden costs
3, 4, and 6. Don't charge me for time that you're not doing what I'm paying you to do, and don't waste my time unnecessarily
5. Have all your equipment available

This is all the same etiquette I'd expect from anyone I'm doing business with. A contractor at my house, a retail salesperson, a potential vendor I'm having lunch with... all of this applies.

But it doesn't apply to a prostitute?

Everyone has lives, and sometimes life can't wait. But sometimes it can wait, at least for a few minutes, until you're done with a business transaction.
Sir, maybe you have NO BUSINESS playing in this hobby. If you can’t afford it, it’s not the providers problem.

After looking at your post, most if not all are whining about your experience.

I’ve been in this business for a long time, and most gentleman I’ve experienced have not had the minds set or attitude as you do.

I agree about work ethic. Common sense is not practiced with everyone unfortunately.

You have every right to your opinion.

XOXOOX,
LL

Thank you to the providers who responded, and thanks to the clients who weighed in. When I mentioned "Pets," of course I was trying to invoke humor, but I was also trying to make a point. At least 4 providers weighed in. LadyAnastasia: it seems like you "get it." I like that you went point by point and agreed, disagreed or commented.

No, Lindsey, I am not Holier than Thou. I am not texting my friends or co-workers during a session about what is going on. My post was meant to offer insight, and if it is lost on you, then it is lost. I make about $40 an hour, so a session with the average provider costs me more than a day's pay. I have other expenses, such as housing, transportation, food, insurance, etc. You have the same expenses. I can afford to see 1 provider per month. If I do, then I want just a few small considerations. Pay attention to me. My dentist does. So does my hair stylist. As does my massuese, my proctologist. My proctologist is willing to examine my asshole, which is a burden I would not want to place on the average citizen.

I am not here to demean providers. But dammit, listen to your clientele. We are telling you that it sucks when you make us wait, text others on "our time" and disrespect us in so many ways.

berkleigh: You are a legend, and you have earned your stripes here. I have not had the pleasure of making your acquaintance. Perhaps we can meet one day, and you can re-align my preferences. BTW, you are one of my P411 Favorites...

So what was my post really about. I spent a wad of cash. The providers went not ready on time. When they called me up, 20 minutes after the hour, they spent another 15 minutes doing this, texting that, blah, blah, until 35 minutes into a 1 hour session, someone finally suggested that one of the group disrobe. 20 minutes later, $1100 later, I am told, "time is up." That was after the upsell.

I've been doing this for a while and have had few complaints. In fact, I have TOFTT more times than I can count. So when I offer comments, offer comments, about customer satisfaction, it is done in the spirit of constructive criticism. You, PROVIDER, do not have to see me, nor do me, CLIENT have to see you. We both get to consider our options. Originally Posted by rockitman
XOXOOX,
LL
You disagree with him, yet you send Hugs & Kisses. Tender wisdom at its best
  • BLM69
  • 10-21-2023, 06:25 PM
Sometimes people ask me if I have children. No, not blessed. They then resort to "do you have pets?" The answer is a little different, no, no pets, but I do have a lot of pet peeves. When it comes to The Hobby, I have many Pet Peeves:
1) I am on-time. I show up at say, 8pm. I text at 7:59, "I am here." I wait, and wait and wait. PET PEEVE #1: Providers who cannot manage the clock. If I show up late, my fault. You don't have your shit together, your fault.
2) Up-Sell. I have agreed to the quoted donation, I have placed it in a plain white envelope on the desk. We are now naked. You, Miss Provider, promised "GFE." That means certain somethings. I suggest, suggest mind you, that I like having your tongue and my body parts make acquaintance. What do you do? "Oh, that will cost more." Talk about a Buzz-Kill. Wrong term. Talk about a penis deflation. I have to get my naked ass up, go to my wallet and give you $100 extra because you think I should pay you for what YOU promised? If I am getting up, I am putting my pants on, cutting my losses, then cutting a fart in your general direction as I leave.
3) You, Missy, being distracted by anything and everything. What? You are really going to look at your CVS receipt to see if they charged you for a candle or not? No, FU.
4) Talky-talk. This is a tactic of some GPS providers, who I am fond of. Okay, you are stellar. I am lucky to be able to JO in your shadow. But do you really have to "get to know me?" I don't share details of my life with my wife, my GF, my Best Friend or my own siblings. I am going to tell you how I feel? No, I am paying you not to talk to me. Like Charlie Sheen said, I am not paying you for sex, I am paying you to leave after sex. Same goes for anything before sex.
5) Not having the tools of your craft. If you are a Provider, you should have lube, condoms, whatever, and not tell me, "we can't do it because I am out of this or that."
6) The Phone. Shut the Phone Off. Do not text in my presence. I can't stand it when people are driving and texting; I am certainly not going to tolerate you texting your last/next/PO'd client on my time.

This describes my last encounter, which embarrasses me as an astute client. Hmmm... Something something Spain, and something something Nottie. Capital NOT... Originally Posted by rockitman
Welcome to the new era of online hookers that themselves "pros" they wouldn't last a day at a real Job, I get why they do this.
  • BLM69
  • 10-21-2023, 06:32 PM
Hmmmmmm…. Seems a bit petty. Remember, just because she’s a provider, doesn’t mean she isn’t human. I can understand some, but sounds like you have ZERO respect for a provider.

AND i’m sorry, but if you told me to SHUT MY PHONE OFF in YOUR presence, I would show you the door.

You don’t know what’s going on. Good grief! Holier than thou. IMO Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
I didn't see any disrespect in his post, You ignored all the bad behaviors, if you're concerned about what's going on the phone, do it on your own time not the clients