Best of the best

Not sure why this popped into my mind...I know the hobby "is the oldest profession" and has seeb many ladies come and go... out of all ladies both active and retired who comes to mind the best and what made her that good?
About 13 years ago, I met this one gal went by Lacey (real name was Lori). This was before the term GFE was "invented". She had a smoking hot body and was a freak in bed. She popped my cherry in so many different/new positions (at least for me). Up until meeting her, my encounters usually ended up with me being frustrated or just a simple BJ and straight missionary. With Lacey, it was as if she had more fun than I did.
Great question--useless answer. We clicked.

Can't tell you why. In the the tears since I've tried to figure out what caused us to go atmospheric, but damned if I can isolate the causal factor.

Best thing I can say is, go with the flow. If it seems good, keep trying. With one exception, all my best sessions were 2nd times or later.

Will
The first session could not have been bad, Willen, or there would have been no second one.

To say the best is like saying which meal was the best. There have been a few memorable ladies. All are retired now. It was the chemistry. While we both never lost sight of the reality that it is the hobby, it still became a love affair.
I think it was the way she said yes! LOL