URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research Blvd not far from Krispy Kreme
Activities: massage, L1 and russian
Hair Length and Color: Black hair probably past shoulder and pinned up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: This girl has lots of curves. She has soft C-D cups, big butt, nice face and soft skin.
Recommendation: Yes
Beautiful girl ,Very nice D cup and super big butt!
Has anyone met Zsa Zsa? Wow!
I wished they offer more that L1, I would visit them many times.
Has anyone met Zsa Zsa? Wow! Originally Posted by Chuck Ice
Could Zsa Zsa actually be Sasha? I wonder if it's how the girl pronounces her name. Can anyone can confirm if it's two different girls?
How do you book with them? I'm fairly new to this and tried texting their number, but got no response.
How do you book with them? I'm fairly new to this and tried texting their number, but got no response. Originally Posted by JohnSwanson10920
Just walk-in. Appointments aren't typically even written down to be honored at theses places, unless you book directly with the girl you want to see. The mamasan who speaks good english will almost always say yes to anytime you request, and who you request it with. They count on getting you to stay and take whoever is available since you went through the effort to get there, and they are usually right with most mongers. This is generalized advice, not unique to this AMP. So just go.
Thanks man. I thought that might be it. Eden was more responsive so I expected the same everywhere.
Just walk-in. Appointments aren't typically even written down to be honored at theses places, unless you book directly with the girl you want to see. The mamasan who speaks good english will almost always say yes to anytime you request, and who you request it with. They count on getting you to stay and take whoever is available since you went through the effort to get there, and they are usually right with most mongers. This is generalized advice, not unique to this AMP. So just go. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
This seems to be good advice. I just walked in and was seen right away.
Could Zsa Zsa actually be Sasha? I wonder if it's how the girl pronounces her name. Can anyone can confirm if it's two different girls? Originally Posted by Domyex
Nice review.

I texted and was told of a Sasha but not a Zsa Zsa.
What the general donation for L1 at tranquil, visiting Austin soon