Adult Search Rotasian

There are currently a lot of asians listed on adult search. Do any of you trust they are legit? I see no recent "Rotasian" reviews, and I don't see them advertised anywhere else. I understand the ad is never the same as the girl, I am a fan of the "Rotasian" ... I coined the phrase. Got a text from one last week and wasn't sure about it.

Thanks in advance!
I’d say fake. Searched this one random number and found the same reviewer has multiple reviews on the same day of many numbers.
https://tosluts.com/forums/showthrea...y-of-Elegance?

816-750-2050
I saw one of them earlier in the month. They actually do the bbbj for the VIP price and even licked the asshole a little bit! All in all, the price has definitely went up over the last year, but the surprise when you open the door is the same!
I was curious what the VIP price includes. However, my past experience with Rotasians is to *not* pay it no matter what they say it includes... it rarely includes what the text says.

I'll stick with my basic 30 min rate. That way I control my losses

Also, I have a strong suspicion most of the numbers are the same org / girl(s). There are likely only a few ladies and one point of contact for many of those numbers.
I figured as much. Thanks for the info
Yeah, it's definitely many numbers for one girl. I have tried to set up with different burners to increase my odds of finding something and they all point to the same door.