SIXX

• Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 07:22 AM
Hey Boy

I'm back so would like this one to be opened again. Am starting the club back up and making TShirts.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1351622&highlight=

Thanks,

ToYz
"I had posted the reason for the thread being closed, but apparently, I goofed.

The OP is gone for a while and can't respond to the thread. I see no point in it being open.

sixx"

Hmmm. That's some suspicious reasoning right there.
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 07:34 AM
"I had posted the reason for the thread being closed, but apparently, I goofed.

The OP is gone for a while and can't respond to the thread. I see no point in it being open.

sixx"

Hmmm. That's some suspicious reasoning right there. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
"Well, you know how MOD LOGIC works...or not...at least in Austin".
Mod logic?

"Well, you know how MOD LOGIC works...or not...at least in Austin". Originally Posted by Toyz
Jumbo shrimp?
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 11:09 AM
Jumbo shrimp? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Bandle Relevence?
Wonder when the thread will be opened. ANY mod can open it. Not like their busy.
That's funny

Jumbo shrimp? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
There were several I asked to be reopened as well when I got back from my vacation but the requests tended to fall on deaf ears..... Maybe you'll have better luck and I can use it as reason to get my requests heard as well.....
Just Open it yourself... Copy all post in a new THREad ... Don't be lazy or rely on others ...

Just DO IT.
Hey Boy

Thanks,

ToYz Originally Posted by Toyz
Hey Bitch,

That's how I respond to being called boy. Go ahead and hit the RTM and bitch like a bitch. I wouldn't let anyone talk to me on the board or off the board like that.

sixx
Toyz, Johnny Yanks, gfejunkie, and dante0322 aka Mike Vronsky aka creator of Austin BBFS Yahoo Group, all the boards bitter little malcontents in one thread bitching like princess's with PMS...
How cute they all insult the staff, then wonder why they are looked at like mere fools?
After PMS you get SOR (Severe Optical Rectumitus)

Toyz, Johnny Yanks, gfejunkie, and dante0322 aka Mike Vronsky aka creator of Austin BBFS Yahoo Group, all the boards bitter little malcontents in one thread bitching like princess's with PMS...
How cute they all insult the staff, then wonder why they are looked at like mere fools? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Hey Bitch,

That's how I respond to being called boy. Go ahead and hit the RTM and bitch like a bitch. I wouldn't let anyone talk to me on the board or off the board like that.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Mr. Sixx, are you going to open up the thread or act like a tough guy on a fuck board? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Mr. Shakes
I sent him a list list of 11 threads that I wanted reopened. I think they realize shit would get if the import the old shit on top of the new shit.