Some suggestions for thye lonely guys and gals that wpent the day talking to themselves

You guys here taking up the side of the OIUOs and BBWs all day came across in a pretty sad manner......

IF they mean that much to you book a session and try yo negotiate some extra OTC time tomorrow....

Spending the day with a woman that matters to you in Austin can be quite entertainment....

I recommend the show Kinky Boots if you can afford the tickets.... Much better than I expected.....

There was a pretty good special for veterans (if any of you served) at the Melting Pot today and a great show at Cap City with D.L. Hughley....

Some hot talent to enjoy with a lady at P10 and after treating her to a day like that you can expect a pretty appreciative partner between the sheets when you get home....

If your a Harry Potter Fan take her to see Potted Potter tomorrow.. There are still seats available and if you go let me know and I'll wave to ya!

Do Brunch first though to treat her right..... The OIOs are satisfied at Luby's but the BBWs you like probably will prefer the Golden Corral....

We're trying Juliet's ourself.....

Anyway... Put you money where your heart is and give some of the gals you believe deserve some respect a day out on the town.... They're here posting with you so they have to be free....

heck... One of them has convinced the court she's broke it seems..... show her a little pity...... and talk to her about making all the claims of how great life is and how much money she makes here with that in progress while your at it....

Anyway.... It's your playground for a couple of days so keep up the good work....

and when I free up on Monday I'll look forward to the reviews you write of the hookers you believe in!

Ladies!.... Show your heroes a little mercy today and spend some time with them.....

I'm not hard to spot if you show up anywhere I'll be... Look for the old round guy with the extremely hot young Latina on his arm.... Say hello and I'll buy ya a drink...
Ok... She woke up and I gotta go back to bed.... Ya'll play nice and remember ya only have each other so try not to step on each other's toes in your excitement through out the day if you don't take the advice and get out and enjoy the ladies ya lust!
So Whispers.... in other words you had an enjoyable PAID day with a sugar baby...congrats. I had a wonderful day with my SD as well. The melting pot is cool, been awhile since I've been there, I enjoyed Uchi today myself. Cap city is great, I was there a few days ago. I went to the velveeta room tonight myself which was pretty good, stand up comedy is sure a favorite of mine. If you spot me at Cap City (usually Mondays and fridays) be sure and come say hello! Potted Potter was alright. Eh.. a bit melodramatic IMO but still a fairly enjoyable show! Left my SD to get inappropriately fucked by my other DADDY, well... stepdaddy, to be fair. then went and added a quote and a bunch of detail to one of my tattoos, it didn't hurt nearly as much as the first time three years ago. Then I got the news I had won BBW Performer Of The Year at the inked awards today, so that was pretty cool. I am glad you had an enjoyable day! I sure did ;-)
You guys here taking up the side of the OIUOs and BBWs all day came across in a pretty sad manner......

IF they mean that much to you book a session and try yo negotiate some extra OTC time tomorrow....

Spending the day with a woman that matters to you in Austin can be quite entertainment....

I recommend the show Kinky Boots if you can afford the tickets.... Much better than I expected.....

There was a pretty good special for veterans (if any of you served) at the Melting Pot today and a great show at Cap City with D.L. Hughley....

Some hot talent to enjoy with a lady at P10 and after treating her to a day like that you can expect a pretty appreciative partner between the sheets when you get home....

If your a Harry Potter Fan take her to see Potted Potter tomorrow.. There are still seats available and if you go let me know and I'll wave to ya!

Do Brunch first though to treat her right..... The OIOs are satisfied at Luby's but the BBWs you like probably will prefer the Golden Corral....

We're trying Juliet's ourself.....

Anyway... Put you money where your heart is and give some of the gals you believe deserve some respect a day out on the town.... They're here posting with you so they have to be free....

heck... One of them has convinced the court she's broke it seems..... show her a little pity...... and talk to her about making all the claims of how great life is and how much money she makes here with that in progress while your at it....

Anyway.... It's your playground for a couple of days so keep up the good work....

and when I free up on Monday I'll look forward to the reviews you write of the hookers you believe in!

Ladies!.... Show your heroes a little mercy today and spend some time with them.....

I'm not hard to spot if you show up anywhere I'll be... Look for the old round guy with the extremely hot young Latina on his arm.... Say hello and I'll buy ya a drink... Originally Posted by Whispers
Wow!
If your story is to be believed,the "old round guy" has the stamina of a Roman gladiator.
All that gallivanting around town and then coming back to Casa de Whispers and knockin' off some hot young pusswah!
Then posting on eccie like crazy....

Meh,Fantasy Island ain't on tv no more.

Ah jacks off a whole lot.
sounds to me like they went out on a date this weekend.

Ah jacks off a whole lot. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

Very random, but funny...
Jesus Whispers, How drunk were you when you penned this thread? Step away man...step away. The typos hurt my brain. The narcissism and bullshit we're used to though.

Glad you had the best day ever paying for pussy. thumbs up buddy!
If there was a paid date it was with the left hand and the right hand thought there was cheating going on. There is probably no one there.

Jade - also know the facts

Dude you make shit up left and right. I've dated exactly 1 person in 15 years of hobbying. The lady I dated was never a provider for me. She was someone I met at a social and hung out with occasionally and then and then.

You date one stripper after another until she bolts. Seriously you always say some bs story about how little you pay and how much they love you and how you move on but dude that's total bs. I've been there with you so many times at the club. You get turned down left and right from the same chicks I see regularly.

You get a whole crew together just to beat a girl down to finally seeing you. I've witnessed it. Then when you finally do get her you pass her around until she get's a clue and joins here or moves on. The ones who join her trash you like everyone else.

Dude you are the definition of the worst of the worst. I can play this game with you all day. We hang in the same circles, we know the same ladies and gents and we all know that what you post here and what actually happens is completely different.

Yes you get nice looking trim but no you don't do it on your own. You get guy after guy to talk you up to her. I'm sorry but that's pretty pathetic, I don't even use a wing man. Then again I'm not an overweight blow hard with nothing but $$ going for me.

When you finally get the trim and pass it around to your crew what's the first thing you always tell the new guys? (I believe it's, bring your own condoms or not, it's up to you)

Stop being such a hypocrite. I can play this game all day or we can stop. Maybe you just forgot what's its like going against an equal.

It's up to you Originally Posted by blowmypop23
So Whispers.... in other words you had an enjoyable PAID day with a sugar baby...congrats. I had a wonderful day with my SD as well. The melting pot is cool, been awhile since I've been there, I enjoyed Uchi today myself. Cap city is great, I was there a few days ago. I went to the velveeta room tonight myself which was pretty good, stand up comedy is sure a favorite of mine. If you spot me at Cap City (usually Mondays and fridays) be sure and come say hello! Potted Potter was alright. Eh.. a bit melodramatic IMO but still a fairly enjoyable show! Left my SD to get inappropriately fucked by my other DADDY, well... stepdaddy, to be fair. then went and added a quote and a bunch of detail to one of my tattoos, it didn't hurt nearly as much as the first time three years ago. Then I got the news I had won BBW Performer Of The Year at the inked awards today, so that was pretty cool. I am glad you had an enjoyable day! I sure did ;-) Originally Posted by JadeRose
It's sooo nice to have Ann Landers stop by, (aka Whispers) or Dr. Phil.. what's next? What's next, a tour recommendation of the loveliest Transient Camps around town?
" Some suggestions for thye lonely guys and gals that wpent the day talking to themselves"

I'm sorry nobody was listening. Did you say something?
This was the GF... Not the S/O or the SB..... so not a dollar left my pocket to end up in hers.... If some of you had a little more self confidence to step outside of the whore market you might be amazed at what can be found.....

typos mean shit around here.... Sorry Budman.... I seldom have more than 2 or 3 drinks... haven't drank much in years.... I saw what it can do to a few... you included.... you should do a meeting now and then... try to find your way....

U'all have fun now... ya hear?
This was the GF... Not the S/O or the SB..... so not a dollar left my pocket to end up in hers.... If some of you had a little more self confidence to step outside of the whore market you might be amazed at what can be found.....

typos mean shit around here.... Sorry Budman.... I seldom have more than 2 or 3 drinks... haven't drank much in years.... I saw what it can do to a few... you included.... you should do a meeting now and then... try to find your way....

U'all have fun now... ya hear? Originally Posted by Whispers
Posting drunk explains a lot around here! LMFAO
Lol this is a joke right... I highly doubt she's just you gf with out having a financial common ground, and if she does it for free in sure we've seen her board the short bus when you have to stop and wait forever behind it... I think your a load of bullshit, and would believe it when I saw it. Lol please please you make your self sound so pathetic...
These must be the strippers who are worn the fuck down accepting 40$ blows behind the curtains from what I've heard. Lol way to go whispers. Even me being a girl can go pick one out and tell that bitch I'll keep her nails done and help her out of she gives me head, I'll very she'll even call her self my bitch if I asked her too...
Lmao yeah buddy, your doing big things, tell your broad she has something in her nose, she should always learn to do that before leaving her home.
You gotta quit spouting the garbage toyz feeds ya..... I mean ... come on... how long after he pulled ya of the streets do you still owe him?

Some of you are broken records working with 3rd hand information culled from posts years ago and not remotely reflective of the places I go or ladies I see these days.....

There are more than a few guys as well as gals that have met both of the ladies

The S/O gets supported as a wife would. I take good care of her and her son and the GF gets spoiled the way a GF should be spoiled.....

I'm sure you've seen it on TV Shayla..... There are guys that stick around and take care of ladies....

Unlike those that fathered children with you seemed to have done..... What is it you said? six kids? and no one beside you so you have to whore to afford to see them when you get visitation from the state right? Still pimping your "sister" out up there for the extra cash?

Anyway,,,,,, just tucked the GF in for the night... she has to work in the morning (one of those "real' kind of jobs that college graduates sometimes get)..... Time to pack up the laptop and head home....

I'll catch up on the reading and in between a few work things get everyone's concerns answered sometime tomorrow....

Saw your ad by the way..... Your rates are almost as low as when you walked the streets.... I heard it was slow but damn..... your sucking dick for less than a decent steak dinner girl!