Where is that Bo Bergdahl report that we were promised back in June?

Some of you have forgotten, some of you remember, and some of you wish that it would just go away but it won't. The White House promised a report on the circumstances surrounding the surrender of five Al Queada leaders in exchange for one deserter. Where is it? The smart money around Washington is that it will be delayed until after the mid term elections. Guess it doesn't look too good for the democrats who backed the White House.
He got a pardon, and is sitting in your class professor.
Why are you asking us, JDIdiot? Why not pull rank and get it from the Pentagon?
You obviously are out of the loop...the report isn't at the Pentagon. It is sitting in the White House with Obama's political advisers, until after the election.

Why are you asking us, JDIdiot? Why not pull rank and get it from the Pentagon? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If Odumbo had a son, he's be a traitor like Bergdahl.......
They are waiting for it to be old news.
They are waiting for it to be old news. Originally Posted by boardman
Bad news for you: it already is old news.
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2014, 10:07 AM
They are waiting for it to be old news. Originally Posted by boardman
To late...

Bad news for you: it already is old news. Originally Posted by timpage
If these numbnuts think that will sway a mid term election they are still trending Romney... The vast majority of the public could care less about this story. The one's on here that do, think the administration is keeping the capture of four ISIL members sneaking across the border hush hush!

I don't think there are any limitations on treason.
I'd still like to know. I don't think our leaders should be able to lie with impunity. But that's just me. Most of you are ok with leaders who continue to lie to us. I guess expecting honesty and openness in government is outside the mainstream.
The Army Just Did Obama A Huge Favor That Could Help Democrats Hold The Senate In November
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/wha...JpXsI2xoVyw.99
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elections.html

The report is complete.....but we won't tell how it turns out until after the election. Shouldn't that tell you a lot about the results?
The military is political?
The military is political? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Where have you been? 300 generals and admirals have been "retired" under Obama and replaced with what? People who are with the program.
Talking about a report Judy, no deflection.