Second Ebola patient in Dallas?

This still has to be confirmed, but it doesn't look good:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/12/health...html?hpt=hp_t1

Confirmatory tests should be available later today.

She was a nurse who treated Michael Duncan, the first Ebola patient.

Watch the video portion.

She wore all the protective gear, but may have removed her respiratory gear in an incorrect manner.

That sounds to me like it can be spread through breathing, but they are saying she may have touched her own skin when she removed her breathing gear.
And we are "voluntarily" bringing this shit into the Country.
Not this case.
It's quite obvious Obama wants Americans to experience hardship. This is a guy who claims to be born in America, but clearly doesn't act like an American.

Jim
And we are "voluntarily" ALLOWING this shit into the Country. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I took the liberty to modify your statement to reflect the current POLICY of the current administration, which is to NOT PREVENT those persons have been in the INFECTED COUNTRIES from entering the United States (or boarding flights bound for the United States).

It seems we can create "no fly zones" and "no landing zones" .... but not ..

prohibit a disease infested population from coming here and further driving up the health care costs in this country.

"You can keep your doctor, if you want your doctor" ....

.. so long as he or she doesn't die from being exposed to Ebola while treating foreigners allowed to enter this country from infected countries.
You tick turds do remember he flew in from Brussels don't you? Plus lying on the form.
You tick turds do remember he flew in from Brussels don't you? Plus lying on the form. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Which begs the question of why we haven't STOPPED all travel to and from the affected countries for a year or so - of however long it takes to get the disease under control.

Are we just afraid to hurt people's feelings by telling them they can't come to the US for a while?
  • Seedy
  • 10-12-2014, 05:25 PM
Just keep all those cocksuckers out of here.
No flights here from Texas....
No flights here from Texas.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Charters only for those who agree to remain in Kansas and don't come back.

We already have enough whiners.
Charters only for those who agree to remain in Kansas and don't come back.

We already have enough whiners. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Right as you are at the top of the list dipshit.
Put them in the Kansas Mountains with LittleEva. Leave the rest of Kansas alone.
Right as you are at the top of the list dipshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If Kansas tolerates you, I'm not interested in spending much time there.

Thank you, anyway.