Thank goodness a woman's right to choose is still intact in Texas

Glad the Supreme Court did the right thing for a change and reversed the draconian Taliban style Texas law restricting abortion rights in common sense cases. Republicans have been at WAR against women for a very long time. Equal pay is something else republicans are fighting against. They do not want to see women treated as equals in the work force. They laugh at Muslims for their cultural restrictions against women but reality is they have very low opinions of women themselves based on their discriminatory actions.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...e9c_story.html
You must be out of Vagisil.
50 million plus aborted and counting!
Death! Death! Death! Modern day sacrifice to their satanic gods.
Only the satanic crazies who run those who loved to be managed
would convince a woman that it's 'her' right to choose.
Ever think to yourself this may be one of the reasons why
America is imploding? Gods judgement? In Gods eyes it's murder!
Plain and simple... call it what you've been told to call it.
Plain and simple... call it what you've been told to call it. Originally Posted by SEE3772
As usual, you're all mixed up. If there is anyone advocating the idea that women need "to be managed", that would be you and those like you.

And, I'm curious. Do you speak to God often?

Hopefully, the SCOTUS will strike down the Texas Anti-Abortion law as unconstitutional. The entire thing is a sham and it has been since day one.
I chose to believe life begins at conception.
I also believe that a woman has the right to make her own decision.
I would encourage her to give the baby up for adoption but would not condemn her if she does not make that choice. It is not for me to condemn.
One day we will either meet with a reckoning or we won't. If we do I don't know how it will play but I don't want to be judged for judging others.
I would prefer to defend that I have done wrong and I have done right by others and that I take responsibility for both.
Hopefully, if there is an afterlife, more people will be happy to see me there than not. That's how I would like to think I've lived my life.
More babies will die and Stanza Stark will celebrate each and every one.
That's good Texas is finally waking up and getting on the abortion bandwagon. After all Texas has 25 million people living there they don't need anymore new mouths to feed, besides they need room for the youngsters coming in from Mexico. Maybe those that had the abortions will have an extra room.

Jim
More babies will die and Stanza Stark will celebrate each and every one. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's SANZA Stark, asshole.

You fucking religious zealots want it both ways. You stand for a person's rights and fighting any government interference, yet when it comes to this, you all turn into squealing pigs demanding GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION.

Do you NOT see the hypocrisy of your antiquated, Bible-thumping thinking?

Everybody else does.

Plain and simple... call it what you've been told to call it. Originally Posted by SEE3772
Another fucking lunatic exposed.

You're now on the ballot, SEE.
It's SANZA Stark, asshole.

You fucking religious zealots want it both ways. You stand for a person's rights and fighting any government interference, yet when it comes to this, you all turn into squealing pigs demanding GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION.

Do you NOT see the hypocrisy of your antiquated, Bible-thumping thinking?

Everybody else does.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Limited government doesn't mean no government, you deliberately obfuscating ding dong sucker.
Government has a role to play, just not as big and controlling as you liberal faggot lovers want, get it?
Now, get your Vaseline out, grease up your asshole, and go down to Hippie Hollow and bend over.
One of your fellow liberals will come around to fuck you in the ass in no time, you politically correct sodomite.
Also, I don't know how what I'm saying could be construed as an insult, since there is nothing wrong with you taking it up the ass, is there?
Limited government doesn't mean no government, you deliberately obfuscating ding dong sucker.
Government has a role to play, just not as big and controlling as you liberal faggot lovers want, get it?
Now, get your Vaseline out, grease up your asshole, and go down to Hippie Hollow and bend over.
One of your fellow liberals will come around to fuck you in the ass in no time, you politically correct sodomite.
Also, I don't know how what I'm saying could be construed as an insult, since there is nothing wrong with you taking it up the ass, is there? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Government has a role to play as long as you happen to ideologically agree with that role. Hypocrite.
Government has a role to play as long as you happen to ideologically agree with that role. Hypocrite. Originally Posted by timpage
You see it that way too. So don't go around pointing the finger. You aren't fooling anyone. You're every bit as much a hypocrite as anyone else.

Jim
Also, I don't know how what I'm saying could be construed as an insult, since there is nothing wrong with you taking it up the ass, is there? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You really are amazing sometimes.

Government has a role to play as long as you happen to ideologically agree with that role. Hypocrite. Originally Posted by timpage
My thoughts also.
If you're a Republican who espouses "family values" then you probably shouldn't be on this site since you believe sex is for procreation and not recreation.

You guys work feverishly to protect the life of dividing cells with no heart beat but as soon as they're born you implement draconian rules to ensure they can't get ahead in life unless they're born into privilege.

Keep in mind you religious right wingers. When King David sinned with Bathsheeba God caused the baby to die as a punishment for his sin. Abortion lite?
You see it that way too. So don't go around pointing the finger. You aren't fooling anyone. You're every bit as much a hypocrite as anyone else.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
When you've got something specific to back up your assertions, let me know.......Jim.