The Southern Command nightmare scenario

One person with Ebola got into this country by lying on their paperwork. The taxpayer spent $500,000 on his healthcare. What happens if Ebola breaks out in Central or South America? How many thousands, if not millions will rush north spreading the disease to find that magic healthcare? We don't have the resources to stop them under current laws.
And don't be fooled, open border progressives like Obama, would do nothing, but encourage mass invasions.
I'm sure that the Feds will have agents standing at the Rio Grande River banks with those little temperature scanners to check any illegals wading in for a higher than normal temperature.

98.6....... Come on in.
looks like from the reports coming in from Dallas you will more likely contact Ebola from a healthcare worker than from someone coming into the country.
I'm sure that the Feds will have agents standing at the Rio Grande River banks with those little temperature scanners to check any illegals wading in for a higher than normal temperature.

98.6....... Come on in. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Don't forget to register to vote!

looks like from the reports coming in from Dallas you will more likely contact Ebola from a healthcare worker than from someone coming into the country. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Newflash dumbass, you will be more likely to contact Ebola from anyone who already has it.
looks like from the reports coming in from Dallas you will more likely contact Ebola from a healthcare worker than from someone coming into the country. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The "healthcare workerS" caught it from "someone coming into the country."
The "healthcare workerS" caught it from "someone coming into the country." Originally Posted by LexusLover
No shit? And where did he fly in from? Think about it because anyone from Africa can fly somewhere first.
Can I introduce you to some of those healthcare workers?
Can I introduce you to some of those healthcare workers? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Right after you DFK and DATY them, or go down on the men.

Maybe you have trouble comphrehending again. What if it was not Ebola but something else that kills or maims? Don't get too focused on the trees for the forest.
Maybe you have trouble comphrehending again. What if it was not Ebola but something else that kills or maims? Don't get too focused on the trees for the forest. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wanting to change the subject Judy? You did start a OP on Ebola. Do they have to retrain you daily?
Wanting to change the subject Judy? You did start a OP on Ebola. Do they have to retrain you daily? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. JD started a "thread" with "an" OP about Ebola, you stupidly-illiterate, dumb fuck.
One person with Ebola got into this country by lying on their paperwork. The taxpayer spent $500,000 on his healthcare. What happens if Ebola breaks out in Central or South America? How many thousands, if not millions will rush north spreading the disease to find that magic healthcare? We don't have the resources to stop them under current laws. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It will be like.....you know.....Bastogne or something.....like that.

Fucking dunce.
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. JD started a "thread" with "an" OP about Ebola, you stupidly-illiterate, dumb fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO should have known the dumbest mother fucker on the board AKA: no balls hankering would poke his dumb ass nose into something he doesn't understand go back and read the OP stupid fucking no balls hankering.than read his reply then go back to your glory hole and suck a dick..