IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF EBOLA, YOU ARE PROBABLY A RACIST.......

Well that didn't take long........Hanna Giorgis, columnist with The Guardian thinks you are...she writes:

Ebola is now a stand-in for any combination of ‘African-ness’, ‘blackness’, ‘foreign-ness’ and ‘infestation’ – poised to ruin the perceived purity of western borders and bodies

How long before Holder, Sharpton, Jackson and the American race baiters start saying the same????

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-black-patient

"Dog Whistles"

Criticizing a black President
Criticizing a disease that originates in Africa
Criticizing allowing diseased individuals who happen to be black to freely enter the country
Criticizing a black President for continuing to allow people from the affected area even though its been disproved that there's very little chance of the disease hitting our shores

Quadruple racists statements in play....
"Dog Whistles"

Criticizing allowing diseased individuals who happen to be black to freely enter the country
Criticizing a black President for continuing to allow people from the affected area even though its been disproved that there's very little chance of the disease hitting our shores

Quadruple racists statements in play.... Originally Posted by gnadfly

So, say I need to pretend an African gentleman hasn't brought it to Texas yet! And no one else is infected yet? OK, sure..
"Dog Whistles"

Quadruple racists statements in play.... Originally Posted by gnadfly

So, say I need to pretend an African gentleman hasn't brought it to Texas yet! And no one else is infected yet? OK, sure..

And the beautiful black hospital working lady didn't jump on a plane, why would she need to be a responsible human being, and probably didn't infect anyone else?
Let's revisit this in 14 days, two weeks, half a month.
What is worse than Ebola is the extreme ignorance and stupidity of the average American.

Jim
The press is responsible for hyping this up and scaring the crap out of people.
I think that nurse Pham is pretty hot.
I think that nurse Pham is pretty hot. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
At least hotter than 101.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
For many on the left, if you don't worship at the alter of Obama, then you're probably racist.
Republicans need not worry about ebola. Only people willing to help sick people need be concerned.
Republicans need not worry about ebola. Only people willing to help sick people need be concerned. Originally Posted by frenchozarkie
Only naďve people who watch CNN need to worry about Ebola. You'll be the first dumb fuck in line to take the vaccine too won't ya.

Jim
My my. Such a hateful little twep with only situational morals and religion. That on top of not having a political gag reflex. Rant away turkey!
What is worse than Ebola is the extreme ignorance and stupidity of the average American.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
who brought gay to amerika?
My my. Such a hateful little twep with only situational morals and religion. That on top of not having a political gag reflex. Rant away turkey! Originally Posted by frenchozarkie
What about your rationale?

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Far worse, and will destroy America.