Snatch

Is snatch already gone again?
I know..right b4 ROT ...dammmm
What happened? Why is it gone?
I saw it was there this afternoon, now gone.
Rules weren't being followed, it appears. By guys commenting on what the ladies posted wrong and by ladies who didn't read the rules.
Its a shame that grown adults cant follow simple rules. Im sure the guys that were commenting was doing it so it would be taken away.

All I can do is shake my head with disappointment.
You have got to be fucking kidding me
We've hit a new low today, Austin Eccie... Smdh....
a shame smh
But that sexy Eryn avatar pic tho ; )
+1
  • onei
  • 06-05-2017, 09:27 PM
I read the rules, didn't post anything. The rules were stupid and overly restrictive. No colored text, just plain and bold text, and others I don't remember. It's like the mods planned for it to fail.
I as a lady don't feel it was overly strict. It was in place for a quick hey Im available.

The Mod who brought it back did not plan for it to fail. He actually is on the side with the ladies....its why it was brought back in the first place.

A few ladies broke the rules....but the guys commenting was the biggest issue.

I am so disappointed in the Austin section. Why is it so hard to follow the rules?
I read the rules,.... Mostly straight forward forward. Girls-don't do the most on your posts, keep it simple, no spaces, and nobody should be commenting on other people's posts in the thread. Saw a lot of comments early on and thought all the ppl commenting would receive infractions, not the thread be taken BACK down....

I THOUGHT THAT THE POINT OF ALL THESE RULES WAS TO PUNISH EACH OFFENDER INDIVIDUALLY?

I'm so upset. I didn't check here, I drove to Austin last and went to post a snatch and it's gone....
  • BABES
  • 06-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Are you fucking kidding me?? Come on we are not in school here! We are all grown adults here. If a lady or man are not following the rules then come the hell on if its THAT BIG of a problem, then suspend their accounts! If the problem is a bunch of fucking dumb ass cry babies telling on everyone then for crying out loud do us all a favor and delete their account permanent and let the rest of get back to fucking and enjoying life! SMH Bringing the old Roxanne back out of me!
.....The Mod who brought it back did not plan for it to fail. He actually is on the side with the ladies....its why it was brought back in the first place. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
You make a very telling statement right there that never sits well with most men on the board..... Don't worry much though as many guys already decided that for themselves.... hence the final outcome.... Not just those that are vocal... but many that never have a word to say in these forums but communicate in other ways.... they CANNOT have staff "that side with the ladies"

A simple fact is that the board is NOT for you ladies.... You are all along for the ride and afforded some opportunities to post your ads and participate in discussions but at the end of the day it's about what the men here want.... The idea that the male membership would support a staff member that will side with the ladies is simply not one that will ever go over very well....

From another thread and undeniably one of the most knowledgeable staff members we have[/I]

This is not a democracy where you get a say in the matter.

... This is a SHMB.

.....If you are a whore, this is not a board for you. This is a board about you. Originally Posted by dearhunter addressing whores on a related subject

Just like the guidelines that so many refuse to understand.... that very basic principle at play in the existence of this board is lost on many people here.

Accept that principle and apply it to how you interpret the guidelines and you might start to understand things....
SERIOUSLY!!!! THIS IS SO BEYOND FRUSTRATING FOR THE MEMBERS WHO ACTUALLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND RULES.
THANK U TO THE FEW WHO ONCE AGAIN FUCKED IT UP FOR US ALL!