Ugh! What a day.

Hey guys after a long day I am finally settled in & for those of you whom have tried to get in contact with me I do want to apologize! After staying in the wrong area last night I decided to switch locations! Yet, I couldn't check in until 3p.m. 😏 I'm now located in the Arboretum area.

XOXO
Sunshine

Have a great day everyone ❤️
In Austin?
Is this an AD? Sure it is! Why because of the size of the SIG line and the "SPECIALS". But now let's take a look. She sure has a very pretty face. Good prices. TCB is good, moved locations and shared that right way. Nice breasts. BEAutiful eyes. Manicured. The only thing she is NOT showing is her TUMMY. Oh and that doggie pic? DAYUM! Me likey!

Now lets compare this to Sue_Nami's 5th ThreAD about guys wanting it in the ASS! I mean based on how many times she has posted that type of threAD I'm about 100% sure she'd like to fuck just about EVERY guy in the ASS! Especially guys like me who happen to make observations like this!

So the questions is simple:

Do you want Sunshine to BLESS YOU? (SEE HER ThreAD)

Or do you want Sue_Nami to fuck you up the ass! (SEE HER ThreAD)

Treetop back at you!?

HERE IS THE RULE ON ThreADS:

Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C

Treetop now be honest.... has COED taken a shit ever since Whispers & I stepped aside? Hasn't even been that long.
Sunshine You Go Girl!

OK Boss. Let me know if this is correct.

It was clearly an ad but she had no choice. With snatch closed how else can she advertise her availability?

Is the reason she didn't get in trouble is because she has an understanding with the mods?
OK Boss. Let me know if this is correct.

It was clearly an ad but she had no choice. With snatch closed how else can she advertise her availability?

Is the reason she didn't get in trouble is because she has an understanding with the mods? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
As posted in my post "The Pope" (St C) welcomes ADS in COED. They are ALLOWED TO POST THEM! In turn we are allowed to comment on how we feel (Within The Guidelines). So Sunshine is doing NOTHING wrong. neither is Sue_Nami. Not even a warning will be issued. Those are St C's instructions to the MODS!

Now the MODS here in Austin actual follow the guidelines. They will issue warnings and they use common sense. Step out of here and WATCH OUT! Other MODS make shit up as they go.

Have you heard of Guideline #68? Yes very common in Las Vegas and 10 other forums. That's where the provider does what ever she wants but of coarse she'll owe the MOD 1.Its commonly referred to as the "You do me and I'll owe you one!" rule!

I thinck Sunshine needs to post some pics up in here..... NO?
Nice pictures

Hey Treetop... my old buddy Toyz and I got pretty close. Then we had a falling out. Yes... he started calling me "sunshine". So I kissed him. Next thing you know he wrote a review about it! Geeeez some days you can't win.

Toyz Review of TS SL

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1154860
That was funny!

I know Toyz from MOCO. That dude has more profile pics of food then any chick on Facebook.

You should come ride with us on the MOCO Bus.

He told me last night he prob won't come back to Eccie. He tinks the shit is going to hit the fan with LE and Eccie.
That was funny!

I know Toyz from MOCO. That dude has more profile pics of food then any chick on Facebook.

You should come ride with us on the MOCO Bus.

He told me last night he prob won't come back to Eccie. He tinks the shit is going to hit the fan with LE and Eccie. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Yeah.... he had a saying...

Feed da ho and she will blow!
Posting back and forth with yourself again Tree??
IMHO, it's an ad.
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="blue"]

Treetop now be honest.... has COED taken a shit ever since Whispers & I stepped aside? Hasn't even been that long. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yes. KC CoEd is more exciting.