A nod to Ralphy Boy

Where are the decent men and women of this community? Guess you could call them OG's hobbyist/providers.

This new generation. I'll tell you what. Lol. Smh. I'm showing my age, but seriously. Do some of the good people still exist? My faith is lost in this place.
Don't give up on us!
Where are the decent men and women of this community? Guess you could call them OG's hobbyist/providers.

This new generation. I'll tell you what. Lol. Smh. I'm showing my age, but seriously. Do some of the good people still exist? My faith is lost in this place. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Well you haven't met me yet ma'am.

Sadly I'm back in lubbock looking to move once I land a job,
You're going to meet one in a couple of weeks. I promise. 😘
Lots of free pussy in Lubbock. Lot's of drinking and fucking as there's not much else to do.

Well you haven't met me yet ma'am.

Sadly I'm back in lubbock looking to move once I land a job, Originally Posted by scsholar
Yes, Ralphey always treated ladies right, ie he paid well and was nice...having a big dick, I hear, helps too.
We've yet to meet, but I feel strongly I can restore your faith!
Sweety, I am sure there are still some good guys out there, however Eccie is probably not their place. I hear 411 and TER bring better quality men. i.e. Businessmen who dont mind spending the cash and stay in 4-5 Star Hotels
Word! Cheers babe. Happy trails.
Sweety, I am sure there are still some good guys out there, however Eccie is probably not their place. I hear 411 and TER bring better quality men. i.e. Businessmen who dont mind spending the cash and stay in 4-5 Star Hotels Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lots of free pussy in Lubbock. Lot's of drinking and fucking as there's not much else to do. Originally Posted by Skip_8
Nothing is free in lubbock other than crap. Sorry but the women here act like goddesses especially in my age bracket (18-30).

Give me the 33-44 range. They fuck great and have at that point learned how the world truly works.