Teachers and Inappropriate Relations

Good lord! Yet another teacher reported to have had inappropriate relations!

[Link removed]

The hobby has it's relative risks, but geez, don't these women fear the repercussions of these relationships? I know it's hard to understand and rationalize the lust, attraction, drive, etc to make these women pursue this activity, but don't they realize the chance of getting 'caught' is very high? What % of these types of relationships do you feel go unnoticed or unreported? Where were these teachers when I was in school! lol

And if you look at them, a good majority are attractive and a few are down right hot!

Just check out the google images for 'teachers+student+sex': https://www.google.com/search?q=teac...nt+sex&imgrc=_

Staff edit, Spice- Eccie is a board for adults and adult topics. Starting threads or making comments regarding underage sex or sexual situations involving minors is strictly forbidden.

This is a ZERO tolerance issue on this board.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
it's good to have a life before they write the laws.
I agree. It also parallels the sexual relations between tricks and human trafficked sex slaves.

There is absolutely no excuse. Especially since there is firsthand knowledge of facts before each crime.
Why is a female teacher having ****** *** ***** * ********* *** taken so seriously as a crime? A male teacher ******** * ******** ******** **, indeed, a serious matter warranting punishment, and real damage can happen *** ******* **** **** *** *** ***** ****** ***** ***** older woman?

When I was ** ***** ***, I had no idea how to ****** *** ******** ** ******* ** ******** At **** *** I had what was an almost permanent erection and a serious case of blue balls. If some horny, ****** **** *** ****** ** ***** *** ****, I would have been eternally grateful, not to mention, relieved as well.

I guess that the demands of political correctness, as well as our cultural legacy of puritanical hatred of anything resembling sexual pleasure mandates equally harsh punishment of female as well as male seducers ** *** ****** *** ************. The simple fact of equality of the genders under the law makes any unequal treatment out of the question.

Am I alone regarding this opinion?

Staff edit, Spice- Eccie is a board for adults and adult topics. Starting threads or making comments regarding underage sex or sexual situations involving minors is strictly forbidden.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
If there are any hot, sexy lady school teachers who are tempted to improperly ****** ** *** ***** **** ********* *******, please see BugleBoy first. We can fix that for you.

BugleBoy will be happy to provide serious counseling for you at no charge and assist you to identify other viable options to deal with your pent up hyper sexuality. Our session will focus on techniques common to older, more experienced, guys and clearly demonstrate why you shouldn't waste your valuable time on young high school studs, who pop at the drop of a hat, and who do not have any consideration of a sexxy MILF or young SPINNER school teacher.

Sexxy teachers who don't have time to date and who still needs to get her thrills have other options--don't fall in the high school boy trap. Don't risk your credentials or time in the slammer.

Serious inquiries only.

Have Cock, Will Travel.

Contact BugleBoy, Austin

Eccie Forum Guidelines
Why is a female teacher having sex with a teenage boy taken so seriously as a crime?

Am I alone regarding this opinion? Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
Wow. I guess people are right when they say Eccie is going downhill. They must really be hurting for members by allowing a topic like this to be discussed.

I'm about pointed out or I would tell you just how sick you really are. Maybe Whispers or some other dude can write what I can't.

Maybe I'm wrong all the female providers on Eccie would do the same thing for the right amount of cash. Obviously as long as they are not caught then it would be OK.

I guess many dudes feel the same way always on the lookout for the really young ones.
I understand that this topic comes up in the news from time to time. Just be aware that ECCIE has a zero tolerance policy on the discussion of anything to do with underage sex.

Eccie is a board for adults and adult topics. Starting threads or making comments regarding underage sex or sexual situations involving minors is strictly forbidden.

Again, this is a ZERO tolerance issue on this board.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
Only the SA dude got banned. LOL