Hey Uneducated Deplorables, Trumps End Is Near You Suckers!

Busy at school teaching our youth not to grow up uneducated like you deplorable Trump voters, but I had to take a minute to laugh at your ignorance.
Manafort, Cohen both guilty today and naming Trump as a co conspirator, Trump is a felon and you suckers voted for him! Put on the news deplorables your hero is imploding, history is being made, bye bye Trump!

Once Trump is gone you deplorables can crawl back under your rocks and never come out.

What a fucking great day!

Suckers
  • R.M.
  • 08-21-2018, 04:17 PM
I bet you wear yoga pants and Birkenstock to class huh?
Busy at school teaching our youth not to grow up uneducated like you deplorable Trump voters, but I had to take a minute to laugh at your ignorance.
Manafort, Cohen both guilty today and naming Trump as a co conspirator, Trump is a felon and you suckers voted for him! Put on the news deplorables your hero is imploding, history is being made, bye bye Trump!

Once Trump is gone you deplorables can crawl back under your rocks and never come out.

Suckers Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Manafort was found guilty of eight charges of Tax and Bank Fraud. These incidences occurred before 2016. Cohen who is basically trying to cover his own ass and get some consideration from the courts by trying to drag Trump into his personal legal dilemmas by saying Trump directed him to pay off women he had affairs with. These guys are on their own. Trump isn't the wrong doer here.

Jim

Suckers Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Reported to Mods. Violation of forum rules.
is that your legal opinion, "Professor" or just your opinion?
Yeah, Standin Straight. We don’t write like that anymore.
I see nothing wrong with the OP's post. He's talking in general he has no idea how any of you voted
Yeah, Standin Straight. We don’t write like that anymore. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you mean the "Professor" didn't read the sacred scrolls? now that's funny!
I see nothing wrong with the OP's post. He's talking in general he has no idea how any of you voted Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
your vote isn't important. hasn't the new sheriff stated that already? several times ..
Obviously not, The_Waco_Kid.

Btw — what “sacred scrolls?
Obviously not, The_Waco_Kid.

Btw — what “sacred scrolls? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you know perfectly well what i mean .. but if i need to point it out .. for the "Professor's" education ..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2399907

btw this notice has popped up in many other forums, mostly the co-ed forums on the site.
Yep, if he didn’t read the new guidelines (sacred scrolls?), then it was a conscious decision.

Maybe we should ask Standin Straight.
Yep, if he didn’t read the new guidelines (sacred scrolls?), then it was a conscious decision.

Maybe we should ask Standin Straight. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what for? ignorance of the rules is not a defense.
and he's way past his window to edit the post or delete it. so it's set in stone for all to see now.
Trump is fucking going down very soon
Agreed.

I believe the Mueller team is just scratching the surface.