bad federal judges

https://amgreatness.com/2018/11/21/j...strikes-again/

Judge Tigar makes a good strong case for his removal from the bench.

this guy is not fit to be a judge.

making the state pay for transgender surgery for a prisoner at tax payer expense.
https://amgreatness.com/2018/11/21/j...strikes-again/

Judge Tigar makes a good strong case for his removal from the bench.

this guy is not fit to be a judge.

making the state pay for transgender surgery for a prisoner at tax payer expense. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How dare a judge have compassion for another human being! I don't want my tax money spent on bombs but don't go around whining about it.
How dare a judge have compassion for another human being! I don't want my tax money spent on bombs but don't go around whining about it. Originally Posted by themystic
Easy to be compassionate with other people's money.

If the stupid motherfucker wants unneeded surgery, let the little piss ant pay for it himself. Why should the fucking taxpayers have to pay for stupid shit like that?

I hate military spending too but it is needed to defend ourselves from all the murderous motherfuckers waiting to kill us before we all kill ourselves.
Mystic, why should we have 'compassion' for criminals??
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2018, 08:13 AM
Mystic, why should we have 'compassion' for criminals?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Really?

You do realize they are trying to push through a bipartisan criminal justice reform bill.
Really?

You do realize they are trying to push through a bipartisan criminal justice reform bill. Originally Posted by WTF
One man's criminal justice reform is another man's coddling of criminals.

We need to teach the people in prison homebuilding skills - the shit builders have been putting out in the last 20 years is simply atrocious.

I hate bad federal judges.
Mystic, why should we have 'compassion' for criminals?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Because we are mostly a compassionate country. I think the latest stats show only 39% of the population are cum guzzling hateful Nationalists who support the likes of Saudi Arabia, NK & Russia. Otherwise we are a Christian Nation founded by Deists
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2018, 04:31 PM
One man's criminal justice reform is another man's coddling of criminals.
Originally Posted by friendly fred
Are you for criminal justice reform or coddling criminals?
How dare a judge have compassion for another human being! I don't want my tax money spent on bombs but don't go around whining about it. Originally Posted by themystic
You want compassion, find a priest. A judge should be concerned with the law. The legislature should be concerned with making the laws just. A president should be concerned with selecting good judges.
You can give up on trying to nationalist a dirty word. I think we made our selves clear and you can cuddle with Benedict Arnold and Philip Nolan.
You can give up on trying to nationalist a dirty word. I think we made our selves clear and you can cuddle with Benedict Arnold and Philip Nolan. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Putin, NK and the Saudis. That's not a very good record. Those governments that you publicly praise aren't well know for their American Loyalties. Go cuddle with David Duke and your favorite prince

You don't know much about politics, probably zero military training. Its ok though
Hard to believe but you just added nothing to the conversation, absolutely nothing.
Easy to be compassionate with other people's money Originally Posted by friendly fred
Because we are mostly a compassionate country. I think the latest stats show only 39% of the population are cum guzzling hateful Nationalists who support the likes of Saudi Arabia, NK & Russia. Otherwise we are a Christian Nation founded by Deists Originally Posted by themystic

for one thing. its not the judges job and due to his liberal biases, his interpretation is faulty.

the transgender surgery is not a critical medical need. he can live without it. he can pay for it if he wants it.
One man's criminal justice reform is another man's coddling of criminals.. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Exactly. Giving a crook, sex change ops, when CITIZENS often can't pay for it themselves, is to BE doing an INJUSTICE to those who follow the law.
Are you for criminal justice reform or coddling criminals? Originally Posted by WTF
I'm for reform - never know when white people are going to be put in jail for being white, so I don't want prison to get too bad. People in jail who are white should get segregated cells and yards. Too much white hatred in prison these days.

Madoff seems to have it worked out OK.

I still hate bad Federal Judges.