How Long Did the Watergate Investigation Last

I know it took several years. Why do the Nationalists think its been "such a long time with no evidence". There has been 36 indictments and yes most are related to Russia inferring in the Election. Big name Donald Putin cronies in the mix.
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2018, 11:30 AM
I know it took several years. Why do the Nationalists think its been "such a long time with no evidence". There has been 36 indictments and yes most are related to Russia inferring in the Election. Big name Donald Putin cronies in the mix. Originally Posted by themystic

These same folks had no problem with years of investigation into Clinton.

I hope they do not close the investigation until after he is out of office.

Trump is just going to pardon everyone.

He is waiting for the new Senate so he can get this acting AG into a permanent position so then the AG can shut down Muller.

The big fight will be getting the AG confirmed.
These same folks had no problem with years of investigation into Clinton.

I hope they do not close the investigation until after he is out of office.

Trump is just going to pardon everyone.

He is waiting for the new Senate so he can get this acting AG into a permanent position so then the AG can shut down Muller.

The big fight will be getting the AG confirmed. Originally Posted by WTF
I honestly believe the American people would revolt if he did that
I honestly believe the American people would revolt if he did that Originally Posted by themystic
No, we wouldn't revolt.

But I would like to see the liberal motherfuckers give it a shot, so how it works out for them. They should start bombing things like they did in the 1960's - those people are liberal heroes now.
Have y'all seen "The Clinton Affair"? If not - it's worth watching.The Clinton's are evil personified. Just disgusting. For those of you who think Trump is bad - let me tell you - Trump couldn't hold a candle to Clinton. Unbelievable.
Have y'all seen "The Clinton Affair"? If not - it's worth watching.The Clinton's are evil personified. Just disgusting. For those of you who think Trump is bad - let me tell you - Trump couldn't hold a candle to Clinton. Unbelievable. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Ill be sure to check that out. I thought Donald Putin was some master businessman? How many people did he leave holding the bag during his multiple bankruptcy and loan defaults? The master game player according to your earlier posts. Now you are saying he couldn't hold a candle to the Clinton's?. Thats interesting.
Remember the Clinton investigation of their finances that went on for years and I just hope they get into the trump's financials lol. The Putin little biotech has a lot to hide
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2018, 04:15 PM
Have y'all seen "The Clinton Affair"? If not - it's worth watching.The Clinton's are evil personified. Just disgusting. For those of you who think Trump is bad - let me tell you - Trump couldn't hold a candle to Clinton. Unbelievable. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Bad how?

I've seen parts of it...years of investigations turned up nothing much.

What is so evil about Bill getting a little pootang on the side and not wanting to admit it. Trump did the same thing.
No, we wouldn't revolt.

But I would like to see the liberal motherfuckers give it a shot, so how it works out for them. They should start bombing things like they did in the 1960's - those people are liberal heroes now. Originally Posted by friendly fred
If that happen Fred, I can promise you some serious shit is going to hit the proverbial fan. One thing I have learned about Donald Putin and his fan base, they are kind of like that Bomber guy with the van, blowhards that are really pussies. Look at how Vladimir punked The Donald, Kim has punked him and now the Saudis are punking him out. Now when it comes to women and children, Donald Putin is a bad mother fucker
Lies, more lies and that seems to be the extent of the weapons of the left.
Lies, more lies and that seems to be the extent of the weapons of the left. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
So what are the lies Barleycorn?

American KKK List

the real Barleycorn
KKK=democrat party. That's a truth.
Slavery=democrat(southern and northern) party
Segregation=democrat party
Jim Crow=democrat party

I think the actual word is INTERFERING. Inferring is where you think you know something but you're probably wrong again.
  • grean
  • 11-25-2018, 03:38 AM
I know it took several years. Why do the Nationalists think its been "such a long time with no evidence". There has been 36 indictments and yes most are related to Russia inferring in the Election. Big name Donald Putin cronies in the mix. Originally Posted by themystic
Cox was appointed in May of 73 and Nixon resigned in Aug of 74.

I think the arrests that sparked the ordeal happened in 72 and investigations began shortly after.
  • grean
  • 11-25-2018, 03:43 AM
Cox was appointed in May of 73 and Nixon resigned in Aug of 74.

I think the arrests that sparked the ordeal happened in 72 and investigations began shortly after. Originally Posted by grean

Mueller was appointed in May 2017. So yes, Mueller has spent more time. However, comparing any two investigations by time will be as fruitless as an attempt to understand hooker logic.
At least Cox had an actual crime to investigate.