If Pelosi becomes speaker again, will SNL re-run this?

The SNL character isn't brain dead enough to do ole Nancy correctly.

By the way. How many of you remember when Woopie Goldberg on the View said she would "do" ole Nancy. Right there on live TV.

Nancy looked a tad befudled. Even more than usual.
I just hope Alec is on there every week playing the weak trump ette. It's gonna be a fun year end for the mushroom clown
The SNL character isn't brain dead enough to do ole Nancy correctly.

By the way. How many of you remember when Woopie Goldberg on the View said she would "do" ole Nancy. Right there on live TV.

Nancy looked a tad befudled. Even more than usual. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What I think the best Nancy Pelosi impersonation is when Nancy Pelosi plays herself. Watching her punk out Donald J Putin is funny. Vladimir's little bitch boy getting punked by a woman
Punk out Trump? Still having delusions? Nancy seems to be in the intermediate stage of Alzheimer's.
Punk out Trump? Still having delusions? Nancy seems to be in the intermediate stage of Alzheimer's. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Then why is Donald J Putin and the rest of the deplorables so scared of her? I love watching her back those cowards down

BAHAAAAAA
Punk out Trump? Still having delusions? Nancy seems to be in the intermediate stage of Alzheimer's. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Intermediate?
Intermediate? Originally Posted by Jackie S
have you seen the hanging lady from Mississippi? Ughhh