Best Strip Club Stories

• SRT-8
  • 07-12-2019, 08:27 AM
I think I’ve seen this thread somewhere in here before but wanted to share something I will NEVER forget. So one day I’m at Bucks and a couple girls are sitting in the Cabana with me and they start talking about a customer that came in looking for some fun. Everyone was kind of worried that he was under cover or something. Turns out he’s in the military and from out of town. So a well know girl (pm for name) decided ok I will take him to VIP and show him some fun. Now this girl is one of my favorites and will suck your soul out and doesn’t care who see’s or knows. A few minutes later I get a bottle and got to VIP to hang out. Maybe 20-30 mins later she’s is down on her knees sucking this guy off in VIP and they were not in one of the corners. They were in the second or third booth agains the far wall. Not long after Kenny calls her for her rotation on stage. He calls about 5 times then calls another dancer to the stage. Me and my dancer just look and she is still going to town on this guys dick. I shit you not another hour goes by maybe and she’s still sucking this guy off. Guess what Kenny calls her to stage again. This girl has been sucking this guy off non stop head bobbin on her knees, over a hour by now. The next thing I see is Dana (old manger, I miss him) come in to VIP and he standing in the door and sees her on her knees head bobbing and yells her name. She keeps going! He yells her name again. Everyone in VIP is laughing at this point. Dana literally walked over there tapped her on the shoulder more than once till she finally looks back at him. He then tells her to goto the office. I’m mean she still has this guys dick in her hand while he’s yelling at her. They both goto the office the guy zips up and walks out of VIP and out of the club. Didn’t give her one single dollar. Best shit I’ve ever seen.
I haven't had such a laser-focused BBBJ in the club since BDD a few years ago.

Her name was Kadence - Caucasian; tanned; dark brown hair to mid-back; around 5'9" w/stripper heels; almost always wore bikinis. No worries about the lack of ***. This was YEARS ago.

Our encounter happened after I helped her untangle her top after she got off stage. She just approached me and asked for help. After that, I guess she just wanted to thank me. The BBBJ literally happened out in the middle of the upstairs floor, because there were no available chairs along the walls. She did drink a lot in the club, which definitely contributed to her lower/lack of inhibitions. She even let me CIM, and spit it out right in the path of several people who were walking our way - and LOUDLY.

She was BSC though and later flamed out at the old Cabaret Royale. Wasn't willing to do as much there. Did get her OTC and didn't even ask for anything in return, but lost touch w/her after that. No idea where she is now.

- MMO
  • SRT-8
  • 07-13-2019, 12:10 PM
That’s nuts!!!
In the old Platinum, a drunk stripper hit me up in the upstairs bar / pool table place to get one of the rooms. I said ok, and tipped the manager $20 and went in. She asked what I wanted and I said a BJ would do nicely and she wanted $100. I told her I never paid more than $50 and she instantly giggled and said ok. She took off her top, went to her knees, and gave me one helluva a blowjob, letting some dribble back on my dick then rubbing it on her face.

She asked how she looked, and I said awesome but she might want to wipe some of it off - she grabbed her own top and worked it around. Suddenly she realized it was her top and not a rag - and she started laughing her ass off. "I can't wait to wear this on stage!!!" and staggered off.

You can't make this shit up.
Before I started the hobby, I only went to strip clubs on weekend nights with friends. Having no clue how readily extras could be had, I randomly took off on a Wednesday from work and decided to try out BDD by myself in the early afternoon.

I was soon approached by two very busty blondes. Both sat in my lap rubbing me down and proposed a two girl dance session. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life at this point.

We slip into a booth and they begin to grind away. Tits in my mouth from one, grabbing the ass of the other. They ask if Mr. Happy can come out to play and unzip me and proceed to a double bbbj. I swear I barely make it past the first song and finish nqns. I empty out my wallet and leave like I'm on fucking cloud 9.

Something with two beautiful girls and your first pop in a strip club that has sensory overload for pleasure to your brain.
Well, I have a old Platinum story as well. Went in one night about 1:30 AM looking for a dancer friend who I had also seen outside the club. Finally found her in the downstairts VIP section, giving a dance to a guy in the corner. She saw me and motioned to me to just wait. She finished the dance and he got up and left. We were the only two back there. She ask if I wanted a dance, so we moved to the corner. She is grinding away and I am sucking on her huge tits, when she says do you have a condom. Of course I did. So I applied it and she turned her back to me and sat down on my cock as we began to fuck.

She then stood up, turned around and re-inserted by cock and began to fuck again. After about 5 minutes she laid her head on my shoulder and PASSED OUT, just as the lights came on at 2 AM. I quickly stood up, turned around, sat her in the chair and removed my dick. I also removed the condom and disposed of it. A bus boy came in to clean up, so I told him to go get a manager.

When the manager arrived, I told him she had been giving me a dance when she passed out. He told me I could leave, so I did and on the way out found a waitress who was a mutual friend, told her what had happened and she told me she would take care of the dancer.

Spoke with her the next day and she was ok.
Thats funny
A slow Saturday. A veteran dancer introduced me her friend who was dancing for the first time. Turns out the new girl had just arrived in town to get over a break up and was looking for revenge sex. It was daytime and the club was pretty empty so we were able to slip into VIP for a small tip. Right place, right time.
Guys, just do a search for threads by Logan. Nuff said!
I was at BDFW with some work friends one weekend night back in the 90's. It was one of those nights where they had a ton of sexy babes and a good crowd to create a party atmosphere. I go to take a leak and there is this young couple (boy and girl) who had been "overcome" with the mood and they decided to adjourn to the handicap stall and get after it. That was humorous enough but there was a guy in an actual wheel chair waiting outside. Instead of being a bitch about it, he was totally cool and joking about the young guy probably won't take that long to cum anyway.
the guy zips up and walks out of VIP and out of the club. Didn’t give her one single dollar. Best shit I’ve ever seen. Originally Posted by SRT-8
she: "thank you for your Service"

he: "thank you for yours!
Real old days at the CR VIP. Jewel was dancing off and on and she told me to text her if I ever wanted extra’s upstairs. We were on one Friday night and she brought Selena with her—2 for 1. I got there early though and one of the girls chatted me up and told me she was the “Queen of the Champagne Room” if I wanted to give her a try. I told her about my plans for later. She said, aww, come on, you’ll never know what you missed. So I went in there with her—these were the days when you could still close the door. We were just getting into it when in pop Jewel and Selena. “What the he’ll are you doing with her, “ said Jewels. “Are you Not using a condom? Ewww.” But before she could get into it, the DJ calls her and Selena to the dance floor. My Champagne Room Queen had tipped the guy to get rid of them if they showed up early. We just kept on fucking until I told her I had to save myself for the girls. Paid her off and she went on her way. Jewel and Selena came back in and forgave me when I showed them their money. Selena was in her period so Jewels fucked me and then jacked me off into Selena’s mouth. I was in that room for two hours. Those were the days.
Back in the 80's Baby Dolls and a club called Deja Vu were across from Bachman Lake. I went there often. One day, I plopped down in a seat, and a regular girl I had dance for me before sat down across from me and said "I want to suck your dick." I said, well OK, so we went to the closet hotel on Hines and there were friends of hers there, one guy in particular, who asked me "Are you paying her?" I said Noooo, and I was becoming uncomfortable. But she opened the door, and we went inside and she fucked my brains out for the next hour or so. I left and never saw her again.
Boss knew i was single at the time and kept asking me to hit the strip clubs after work. After a couple of nights of this, sitting in a club with him i look over at the entrance and his wife comes in, before I can say boo she has a beer bottle in hand and smashes it over his head. Cut him up real bad. He wasnt my boss after that and he wasnt married long after that either
Thumbs up on Baby Dolls in the 80’s. I was in a transition period around 84-85, moving from Houston to Dallas, working here, living in an apartment down the street on per diem, family still in Houston. Used to go up there and just hang out at the pool table. A single buddy of mine hooked me up with a girl in there once who took me out in the parking lot and gave me a bliwjob.